Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Anylink Fixed

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anylink Fixed

Just because people (myself included) like to jump on here as soon as something goes bad with one of our suppliers out there, I'm going to thank Hobbico/Futaba/Tower (these names were all on the email support) for service I got. Last weekend I bought a Tower Hobbies Micro f86 at a local hobby shop (local being about 1.5hrs away), and when I got home it had a puffy battery (one cell was less than 1 volt) and I couldn't get the Anylink to work with my Futaba 7C radio. Anyway, first thing I did was vent my frustration here, then I deleted the post the next day after I cooled off, and sent emails first to mr. Baxter here on the Manufacturers forum and in short order he said the cord was probably bad and sent me a new cord for my anylink, and that fixed that. Then Hobbico replaced my battery, all done within the week...Now I'm just waiting for a good calm day to go flying.

So thank you Hobbico/Futaba/Tower (and "BAX") for good service.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Anylink Fixed

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad we're able to help you get your model flying!