Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Throttle trim on 650 and 850

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 02:14 PM
fuelsguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle trim on 650 and 850

I have been flying with a 650 for while and got an 850 for Christmas.
I have a need to adjust the throttle using the trim but the 650 doesn't let me use the throttle trim above 50%. The 850 seems to be OK and I can use the trim at any throttle setting. Is there a way to have the 650 use the throttle trim above 50%??

Ivor
Old 01-05-2016, 07:29 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

According to the manual for both transmitters, throttle trim is not operative when the throttle stick is above 50%, though the indicator on the face will show movement. Your transmitter is acting normally.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:02 AM
fuelsguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate to disagree but my 850 throttle trim does work above 50%. I have a PWM pulse width indicator which I use to check servo travel versus transmitter signal.
For the 650 I get no increase of the pulse width as I use throttle trim above 50%, just like the manual. For the 850, with the trim at neutral, I get 1000 microseconds pulse width with the throttle at idle. At full throttle I get 2000 microseconds. About normal for most transmitters.
At full throttle when I push the throttle trim to the increase direction, the pulse width increases to 2150, and with full down trim the pulse width deceases to 1850. So there is a 150 microseconds trim available in up and down direction with the throttle at full up. Please don't change this, I can use the trim on multi-motor planes. It would be nice to get it on the 650 if a software update could do this.

Ivor