Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Anylink2 and Futaba Conquest

Old 06-01-2016, 02:45 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anylink2 and Futaba Conquest

I bought a anylink2 with several 640 receivers and works great in my Futaba T6ex 72 Mhz.
I have several good radios but I love an old almost unused Conquest FP-t6NFk 72 Mhz.

I was wondering if will work with the anylink2 module, I'm an electronic engineer and have repaired RC during some time in the past.

Will save time if you could tell me if the PPM Conquest signal amplitude will be compatible with the anylink2, of course I have to get a round connector. I'm retired now so I sold most of my instruments including the oscilloscope so is hard to check the signal.

I would love to have the mint conquest with the anylink2

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-02-2016, 06:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Done, just soldered a round connector and check the PPM SIGNAL. Recognized Futaba immediately.