Notices

Raptor 90 flight times?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 10:13 AM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Raptor 90 flight times?

Anyone flying the rappy 90 with the C spec engine? What are you getting for flight times on a tank? Any idea of what engine temp you are running? I am getting under 9 minutes on a full tank and header tank. Still rich because it is new, but seems to be hotter than heck. Good flying bird though.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:17 PM
REDNOSERAPTOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Raptor 90 flight times?

I really couldn't tell you on the raptor 90 but all the guys that I know flying the fury extreme 90 are getting about 8 to 10 min. on a tank although the guys that are getting about ten are using ys motors. so at this point I'd say your about on track, ninty engine are sure thirsty, they all tell me there nice for shows but to just fly about and have fun use a 50 - 70 machine it also perfects your applications of your manuevers so when you do use the 90 it's just simple to fly looking like a pro!
Old 07-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Bob Payne
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of flight times could one expect
on a raptor 30 doing mostly hover and slow circuits?

Thanks
Old 07-12-2004, 10:36 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I was getting 15 to 18 on my 30, close to the same on my 70. this one seems thirsty, but what the heck. I guess if you can afford the enigne, you can afford the gas.