Search
Notices

Raptor 30 V2 Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 11:15 PM
MadMike-Heli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor 30 V2 Bodies

Does anyone know where I can buy the raptor 30 v2 body which encloses the pod to the boom. It makes the chopper look more sleek. I've seen it online in many pics, but have yet to find a vendor for it. It basically keeps the v2 canopy enclosed and wraps it around the first half of the tail boom back as far as the horizontal stab. Also if anyone has one of these - how determintal would a boom strike be if it occured to this body towards the rear? Please e-mail responses to [email protected]

Much appreciated...

MadMike-Heli
Old 11-12-2004, 05:07 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Raptor 30 V2 Bodies

These guy's sell them. If you don't want to go through Ebay, just send them an email or call and deal directly with them. The add is saying the canopy is for a Century Helicopter, but that picture is the Raptor canopy (they just use the same picture for there adds). One went yesterday on Ebay for $20 buck Canadian (just keep an eye on there Ebay adds, you should be able to get one cheap). Here is a link
[link=http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34056&item=5931823474&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW]Raptor Canopy[/link]
Old 11-16-2004, 08:02 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Raptor 30 V2 Bodies

Deleted: Sorry I thought found one.