Search
Notices

reflex sim help

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:35 AM
honeybee11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reflex sim help

hi there i just got a reflex sim to practice nose in hover but cant get it to be as stable as flying the real thing does anyone no what setting should be done on my radio JR 9x PCM version 2 or the settigs i need to do on the sim or no where i can get it from

thanks any help would be great
Old 04-08-2006, 08:28 PM
carlyle

Default RE: reflex sim help

Start off by selecting a new model for your trainmitter. Then, reset any pre programed information, and start from scratch. Make sure the model is set to heli mode, and not airplane.

Then set up your radio exactly how it says to do in the sim. I'm not at home right now, so I can't check what you click on to set up the trainmitter, but you will figure it out. Its the one that says to center all gimbles and trims. Then just do exactly as it says, follow the dirrections, and everything should work out. Perhaps you should try flying a different model.

For a more detailed answer, click here http://www.raptortechnique.com/reflex-xtr/index.html

Hope this helped.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:24 AM
PlaneHeli

Default RE: reflex sim help

I have the reflex sim and a Caliber 30.

I notice the reflex Caliber 30 is harder to hover and more sensitive than the real chopper.

You could reduce the sensitivities on the sim by changing the ailerons and elevator from say 0 to -20% (or more).