Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

I CHANGE ENGINE

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 04:44 PM
yacos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I CHANGE ENGINE

it would like to be known that I can put engine to my car without having to change electronics so that the car has more force and where I can buy them
Old 09-12-2009, 05:13 PM
marsrover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I CHANGE ENGINE

Well old drill motors work well for upgrades.
However if you get a stronger motor you will need more electricity to get it running at top speed.
Also you can put a small ammout more of power through a chip. I have a 6v rated chip but im sending 8v through it (AA batteries)
And you normaly have a small motor in there and a large motor you want to put in........................................ If you have a soldering gun you will problebly have 2 melt a larger hole. Upgrading recivers might be a good idea if you want to safely send more power through. LOL don't learn this one the hard way ;-)