Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

E-maxx or....??

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 09:44 AM
yamraptor2cool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: <span class=

Get the E-Maxx it is the best better than all the rest!! I say this because all the Taimya stuff is made of plastic and has crappy mechanical speed controls!! The E-maxx will be faster than the clod buster and the wild dagger!! I have a E-Maxx and it is the best truck I ever owned. I have about 8 cars and trucks and the e-maxx gets used the most out of all of them! You can get lots of hop ups too. I have Bad maxx motors in it but I would only recomend these for speed, the brushes on the motors ware down in a day. The stock motors are fine, fast enough. If you do want to get after market motors I would get trinity or a Novak brushless motor system. I raced a savage .21 with it and I beat it in first gear and then it passed me in second gear. I have a double charger and have 8 bateries and I do not care about recharging them one bit. I like gas trucks but they break all the time and you have to tune them all the time. The E-Maxx is as fast as any gas truck!! If you want to get hop ups it will have the most stuff for it.
Old 11-23-2003, 12:14 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: <span class=

The emaxx is NOT the tmaxx. Get the emaxx, you will love it. It is the only traxxas product I Would ever purchase again. It maybe the same setup, but things like the plastic chassis increases some flex, and it doesn't go near as fast. Stock goes around 23mph. Now, when you add a cell to each battery pack, u get 30 mph at almost an instant. This thing will drag the tmaxx around. Its also a much better crawler, if you argue this you are stupid and know nothing aobut electric motor power. Thats why all climbers (good at least) are electric.

GET THE EMAXX, its the best electric MT you can buy for overall experiences. Now, if you jus wanna rock climb, get the TXT-1. But outta the 3 u picked, get the e-maxx FOR SURE!