Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

electric to gas

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 06:53 PM
scherzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electric to gas

Hey, I'm an electric onroad guy right now, but I want something that'll go fast on road and go off road, my bro. has a nitro car, so he knows about how to take care of them, and i've been trying to get that running, but i was thinking of getting a truck, soo, should i get the revo, or t-maxx? and if i got one of those, could i drive it out of the box (after tuning) for like a long time without having to buy other parts? i have to slpit my allowance between electric and gas, so could i just run the truck stock for a while? Thanks
Old 10-03-2004, 08:01 PM
speed demon 00009

Default RE: electric to gas

i am selling my tmaxx 2.5 for $275-300. it has upper aluminum A-arms runs great well taken care off alittle scatchs on cooling head but not much. you can email me for further info and pictures at [email protected] or IM me at bottlecapp09
Old 10-04-2004, 01:10 AM
camra88

how about a savage or an LST? From what i hear, they are more durable...
Old 10-04-2004, 04:02 PM
psycooclimber

it dipends on how and how much you drive. in 2 years all i have broke is 2 fly wheels. but i drive only on road and sand and i dont drive hard. i now need to replace the engine because it is warn out.