Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

which seccond truck should i buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 03:56 AM
neil.jb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which seccond truck should i buy?

hello all, i am going to be buying another truck in the next week or so but i cant decide what to get, i already have a savage 25 with an lrp z.28r, tuned pipe, diff mods, linkage mods, mp sero saver + tons of other stuff, on the one hand i could buy a new revo which i do quite like, my friend just bought one and its a pretty nice truck, i know its a small block and i know its traxxas but i like it none the less. the other option would be to buy a savge from a guy i know which would pretty much be the Ultimate savage

here is a link to the build up,

http://www.projectsavage.co.uk/ it has had a few more mods since this aswell

now the savage would cost me a little more than the revo but it is in superb condition, what should i do?
Old 10-04-2004, 08:03 AM
oatmealman
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: which seccond truck should i buy?

nice truck,if you don't mind waiting i would seriously say the new duratrax warhead is worth the wait.it's got a .27,that puts out a CLAIMED 2.7bhp,not bad
Old 10-04-2004, 08:34 AM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

I am not sure what that converts into U.S. cash but, if it is just a little more then a Revo then I would snatch it up! FYI the Warhead had a "Claimed" hp rating of 2.5hp and company's claimed ratings don't mean a thing anyway. I do like how the Warhead looks and can't wait to see a review on it!
Old 10-04-2004, 08:43 AM
neil.jb

i will be paying around an axtra 20% over the price of a new revo if i decide to go with the savage, and no offence to the guy who suggested the duratrax but i already have a savage with a 3hp+ .28 motor
Old 10-04-2004, 01:53 PM
ktnr

What are you looking to get from a second truck that the Savage doesn't provide? Something lighter, smaller, faster, more maneuverable?