Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Different engines for the Revo

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Model Mania

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Different engines for the Revo

What other engines are available to drop into the revo pretty easily or is there any at all?
Old 10-07-2004, 06:19 AM
bamaracer0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Different engines for the Revo

OS is coming out with an engine called the OS .18TM I think.

As far as I know it will be a direct drop in for the revo.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:42 AM
redheat8

.23 I've been told that it also comes with motor mounts or motor mounts can be purchased to fit the Revo , Believe that there are a couple of guys on this forum that have the .23 motor and seem to be happy with it . RED
Old 10-07-2004, 11:06 AM
popa71

There is no direct drop in as of yet. All the engines that are currently produced are made to fit the Maxx. Meaning they do not come with a motor mount to fit the Revo. New Era makes a mount to adapt many of the current engines to the Revo. The only problem with that is the mount is not very adjustable and limits the use of different spur gear clutch bell set ups. I would wait until some other companies start making some new mounts, im sure they will be much more refined than the New Era.

If your looking for some added performance switch to odonnells 30% racing fuel. It will add some great performance to your 2.5 until a good set up is released.