Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

what pipe too use with sirio .23

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 10:37 PM
MRX4-R03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what pipe too use with sirio .23

i have a sirio .23 in my revo and i am using my stock pipe because trinity has not released the revo pipe yet, and wondering what pipe you guys are using with a sirio .23
Old 03-22-2005, 01:15 AM
ratman572

Default RE: what pipe too use with sirio .23

I'm running the RB 086, and the turbo head.

It runs like a scalded cat.

Just about through my third gallon of platinum 20%, and the little .23 runs just as strong as ever.

So far a great little motor.

Have fun.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:53 AM
ratedmaxx

Whats up ratman. I was running a hpi ripple pipe on mine its a good one then i went o a mach26 kit minus engine. I used the mach pipe love it. If you could get your hands on a sirio pipe the better. Hey rat you remembered awhile back when you told me that i would be replacing parts bit by bit running this sirio? Well you were right i went all RRP in the tranny including the top shaft diff with dynomite alum housings with steel drive shafts and cvcs not let me see my trinity blow those out. By the way i did kick 2 of my buddys mach 26 theirs and mine are in perfect tune ha ha feels good. Later
Old 03-22-2005, 12:24 PM
ratman572

ORIGINAL: ratedmaxx

Whats up ratman. I was running a hpi ripple pipe on mine its a good one then i went o a mach26 kit minus engine. I used the mach pipe love it. If you could get your hands on a sirio pipe the better.
Yeah, I've heard the Sirio pipe is the ticket, but this 086 works so darn good, I'd have a hard time parting with it.

Hey rat you remembered awhile back when you told me that i would be replacing parts bit by bit running this sirio? Well you were right i went all RRP in the tranny including the top shaft diff with dynomite alum housings with steel drive shafts and cvcs not let me see my trinity blow those out. By the way i did kick 2 of my buddys mach 26 theirs and mine are in perfect tune ha ha feels good. Later
Yep, the .23's a drivetrain killer, but it sure is a hoot once you get the drivetrain sorted, -ain't it?
Yeah, the .23 seems to run a little harder than the mach .26's out there, -but for what the mach .26 cost compared to the .23, -kinda makes ya wonder who's gettin' the better deal doesn't it?

Oh well, I don't know about you, but I'm very pleased with mine, -even though it was a tad on the expensive side. The thing that I like about the .23 is the consistency, -it has the power of a radically ported race motor, -with the tuning and reliability of an OS, -I like that.

Take care man,
stay in touch.