Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Thundertech Racing Carbon Fiber Cage

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Om3ga
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thundertech Racing Carbon Fiber Cage

O.k... my truck from Grndzer is arriving tomorrow and i plan to make it a show truck just to drool on when the wife is not looking. I have this obsession with carbon fiber..

So this EP Stampede will be covered in carbon fiber b4 i hang it up.:P

I just noticed at http://www.thundertechracing.com/Diamond.htm that the Diamondback Cage Kit is discontinued!!

Anyone here using the kit?

I'm getting that "OUTLAW" Chassis Plate kit b4 it's discountinued so that's one worries gone.

Can anyone share pics of the Diamondback Cage Kit on your EP stampede?....

Also I guess i have to look for other carbon fiber cage for the Pede..Any suggestions?..

Old 03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Afterburn1
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Thundertech racing

That's the first Carbon Fiber cage I've seen, that's kool. What do those run anyway? One would look good on my revo I imagine.................................
Old 03-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Om3ga
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Thundertech racing

Maybe you can mail them asking if they can make kits for revo?.. It really a sweet kit afterburn1...Grrr too bad it's discountinued for the pede... wish i had bought it b4... []