Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

clutch bell

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 02:30 AM
ratedmaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clutch bell

Whats up everyone. Iam looking for a big block clutch for a picco,26 that will fit a t-maxx. Maybe a 22 cb with a 21 spur gear with a 32 pitch flywheel 1.1 inch in diameter. Or just let me know what i need to run on my t-maxx and a link as to where i can buy this set up. Thanks
Old 03-28-2005, 03:10 AM
BaSh_2_tHa_mAxX
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: clutch bell

Im not sure about the picco.26 but i think some big block engines can use the stock t-maxx setup flywheel clutch etc. However it is a reccomendation that you upgrad your clutch from 2 shoe to 2 or 3 and go up some teeth to gear down some of that extremely powerful torque.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:23 AM
hotchi1

dont u need to gear up so u can use that torg to get it up to a higher speed yame
Old 03-29-2005, 02:39 AM
ratedmaxx

Iam trying to find out some info for a friend of mine on this.He tried to use the stock set from the 2.5 but had to use spacers to set the mesh on the spurgear and clutch bell. Right now its eating up the clutch bells. From what i looked at it seems to me the clutch bell is not going deep enough to mesh with the spur gear.I have a .23 sirio on my maxx and i never had that problem before i got lucky i guess.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:23 PM
tmaxx26power
My Feedback: (69)

Ratedmaxx which style crank you have(sg or threaded)?
Old 03-30-2005, 03:00 AM
ratedmaxx

If your talking about my sirio .23 its a threaded crank i used all my 2.5 parts except for a set of high stall clutches and ive had nothing but good luck from it knock on wood