Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

OS TM Revo

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 09:30 PM
4onTHEfloor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS TM Revo

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has the OS TM for the Revo and what they thought of it ? I herd from someone that it has almost no difference in power to the stock is this true ? I ask because I have one coming in the next few days and am just curiouse . And if anyone knows of any Revo OS .18 TM videos that would be cool for some links thanks.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:42 PM
BaSh_2_tHa_mAxX
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: OS TM Revo

Os tm are the king of small block powerhouses. They are pricey but well worth the money if you have it. Your os tm can and will flip your truck on its back. Trust me you will notice a difference
Old 04-04-2005, 12:07 AM
SoCal_R3VO
My Feedback: (1)

the OS .18tm is a great little engine, more than enough power than you will ever need.

Now there are alot of big blocks out there you could opt to get, which have more power, but why?

the OS .18TM is a driect drop in, and will be as i said above, more power than you will ever need
Old 04-04-2005, 09:02 AM
jbuck
My Feedback: (2)

I started out with the OS18TM with the T-maxx header had an air leak so I was loosing power but since I have replaced the header I am more amazed with the little .18. Wheelies when ever you want. My even pulls the front wheels off the ground when shiftin into 2nd, that is running in the parking lot. Any ways I don't see how you could get a better engine. Already has all the power it can use.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
4onTHEfloor

Thanks guys this makes me happy to here mine should be here any day now[sm=thumbup.gif]