Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

rear diff

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 08:50 PM
tnlsimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear diff

how do you get the rear diff seperated? i dont want to break the housing but i have a feeling theres little teeth floating around in ther?
Old 01-25-2006, 09:11 PM
SlowDriver

Default RE: rear diff

You didn't specify the truck model and it may be different depending on the model. TMaxx? Revo?

If it's a TMaxx there's a ring around the center shaft of the housing that you can just slip off. Then just unscrew the 2 little screws. Open the housing to the inner housing (I guess that's what it's called) and open it. Then look for your missing teeth. Does the tooth fairy pay for broken diff teeth? I bet some of us would be rich!
Old 01-25-2006, 09:16 PM
tnlsimp

Default RE: rear diff

i've pulled the scres the collar and can only get it a 1/4 inch appart i put a screw driver in but didn't want to pry to hard and yes its a tmaxx