Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

EMAXX!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 10:30 AM
drewjacobs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EMAXX!!

EMAXX!!
Just tell me a little bit about it! I wanna keep it mosty stock as i ned to kepp all of my money going into my SP2 and REVO that I race, but i want a sweet electric truck to bash around the house! I have heard good things about the emaxx....I went with the stampede a few weeks ago and I hate that little thing!!! It sucks horribly...guess im just so used to nitro! So any info on the Emaxx would be great! Where is the cheapest place to buy them? Which packs do you recommend? Which charger? We got out of electric touring car and mini coopers a while ago and sold our charger and we just want a fast charger for the emaxx! Nothing expensive just somehting that will get the job done!
Any videos of your emaxx would be great! Pics too!
Also how fast is the EZILLA!! i am debating between the EZILLA AND THE EMAXX!!

Drew
Old 01-27-2006, 04:45 PM

Default RE: EMAXX!!

noooooooooo not the E-zilla it a hunk of crap have you ever looked at it closely????? very cheaply made. the E-maxx is awsome kinda fast about 30 mph very tuff goood suspennsion excelerates very good has a two speed transmission climes good great for bashing get it!!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 04:59 PM
drewjacobs

Ok thanks!
Old 01-29-2006, 12:04 PM
dooey

i thought everyone was saying e-zilla was great?
Old 01-29-2006, 12:18 PM
ProfitOfDoom

I dont know about Ezilla,but I would go with the most popular Emaxx,and I have one.
I love it stock It goes pretty fast ,i USE 2 3300 6CELL packs,and its has a good run time, pulls wheelies,and nice top speed.Im sure 2 3300 7 cell packs would be awesome.
As for my charger I got a superbrain 969,it works really well and can do 2 packs at once I got it in a ebay auction along with my emaxx,I also got a really good deal,maybe you should look there for a basher.the charger new is like $100 new,,but if you dont want to got hat route I think you can can get a dual charger for about 40-50 bux.
Old 01-29-2006, 05:21 PM
drewjacobs

Ok what kind of 2300 packs are you using?

Drew
Old 01-29-2006, 09:23 PM
E-maxxer

I love my E-maxx I had some electrical problems with the reciver but thats because I was dumb enough to run it trough the mud with out water proofing it.