Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

how do you remove and replace the piviot ball in the axle carrier

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

how do you remove and replace the piviot ball in the axle carrier

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Indecline099

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do you remove and replace the piviot ball in the axle carrier

my bro broke my whole front end, the piviot ball popped out of the lower part and my top a arm broke so i now i gotta fix that
Old 01-29-2006, 07:47 PM
rockNroll=ASP=

Default RE: how do you remove and replace the piviot ball in the axle carrier

If the ball popped out, check around the hole it came from, ofen times its cracked. Also, I suggest a new carrier as that ball will pop out easier next time. Scroll to page 35 (adjusting the pivot ball caps) and you'll see the tool used for adjusting the pivot ball cap. Use that tool to remove the cap...drop your pivot ball in, then properly tighten the cap. Stick your allen wrench through the dust boot and into the pivot ball and turn it into your control arm. http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...evo_manual.pdf
Old 01-29-2006, 11:47 PM
em x 6 racer

Default RE: how do you remove and replace the piviot ball in the axle carrier

First of all what vehicle do you have? That's the correct way if you have a revo. Let us know if you have something else and I'll try and help you out.

Nevermind I read your other post. That's the correct way to do it.