Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

good bashing locations

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 11:33 PM
jupiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good bashing locations

See here is the real problem. I'm a truck driver and do not always have time or the room available to find a good bashing location. I carry my Revo and equipment with me. It seems all the 'good' places I find gets me a new broken part on my Revo... hahaha. So here my nationwide question. I drive OTR all over the US, but I can list most of my states I cover quite regularly. Here goes... Co, Ne, Wy, Ks, Mo, Il, In, Oh, Pa, Va, Wv, Ky, Tn, Nc, Sc, Ga, & Fl for the most parts of the U.S. So if you guys send in a location, I'll put into my mapping software. That way I can finally plan some 'real' playtime w/ my Revo. Thanx guys.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:50 PM
ProfitOfDoom

Default RE: good bashing locations

Well I race at a track called Reagan Park Raceway.
Its in medina,Ohio.
If you need exact address Ill try to find it later and post it for you,but its not just a track is a public park,so the cool thing about this is that it is free,you can go there any time "park hours" and run the track for free"The ownersof the track ask if you go up on your spare time dont run the track if it just got hit with heavy rain so you wont tear up the track" but its owned by a local hobby store near the track and they race saturday afternoons,then you will ahve to pay $10 for one class and $5 bux if you wish to get into other classes of race.Its a really nice track and its always open when ever you feel like racing

Old 01-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Indecline099

holy crap that is nice

i dont have a car yet so i just lug my stuff to the local church, its got a pretty big field with a good sized mound for jumping
Old 01-30-2006, 12:24 PM
thestratcat
My Feedback: (12)

Hey Jupiter...

there's a track in Joliet where I-80 and I-55 meet, just south of there.. you could take your revo out there.. also, I bash here in the yard during work, the big problem that I find is that during the T-maxx vs. Trailer fight that the trailer usually wins..
Old 01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
jupiter

wow that is a nice area profit. yeah i would like an address if its not much of a hassle. i appreciate the feedback everyone.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:46 PM
jupiter

thanx for the info stratcat. Unfortunately I try to stay away from the Chicago area if I can. No offense to all the locals, just hell for deliveries is all :P I will make a note of the track tho, just in case.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:44 PM
ProfitOfDoom

OK Jupiter check back in a lil while I sent the guy a PM in another rc site,so he will most lieky have the address tonight,Ill jusy post it here when I get it.
Yea that track is nice,I dont know where your at now,but if you plan on going sometime soon,I hear the park is closed at 3:30pm so if you attempt to go somewhat soon,Go early.
But spring summer time its open from 8am to I think 9pm.
And if you want to race with all the guys they start racing at 4pm on saturdays ands it ends about 11-midnight.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:28 AM
otec465

where exactly is located, i would like to find it
Old 02-01-2006, 10:31 AM
ProfitOfDoom

Here is the Address. Once you pull into the park entrance,stay to the right,,you will see the track from top of the hill drive down the hill and make a left into the parking lot,Then have fun
1140 Reagan Park
Medina, Ohio 44256
Old 02-01-2006, 12:32 PM
otec465

sorry i didn't specify was looking for actual location for track near joliet, Il
Old 02-03-2006, 06:36 PM
jupiter

thanx profit. i appreciate you getting the address for the nice looking track. ill add it to my map software