Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

running

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 11:16 PM
xtm racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default running

hey how much roughly would the run time vary between the 2.5r engine in the revo as compared to the OS.30??
Old 02-01-2006, 02:45 AM
baldtrucker

Default RE: running

I get plenty of run time out of one tank of gas on my revo. I usually find I need breaks emotionally before I need to refill my tank. But I walked to the end of my street which is about a half mile and I played around for a little bit on one tank.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:05 PM
sly2136

i don't know if a person can actually give you a straight answer on this there are a lot of variables here but i would guess through my experience shouldn't be much different assuming the tune was right on both i have a big block converted tmaxx and a regular one with o.s. .18 and i have seen a couple times when the big block lasted a minute or two more this one is really tuff to answer though
Old 02-01-2006, 05:40 PM
revopqrs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i cant remember how long my stock motor ran on a tank, but my 30 lasts between 6-8 min!! it chugs it! but i dont care, its worth it to me!! once you drive a bb revo you will understand....