Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Cincinnati area track?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 06:14 PM
mrjerryk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cincinnati area track?

Does anyone know of a track in the Cincinnati area. I wouldn't mind paying a membership fee if I could go there and just bash around on my off days. I don't want to race just a nice place to take my truck when I am off. Right now I just go to the local parks during the weekdays but I am starting to get hassled by the local police saying it's against the law to run them in the park and on the streets.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:59 PM
mrjerryk

Default RE: Cincinnati area track?

Anyone?
Old 10-12-2006, 11:17 PM
les_222

That's sucks the police are harassing you. [sm=cry_smile.gif]

Out by me at my local park they have a offroad rc track.

I think the police are just jelouse. Its a park. A place to play and have fun.

I wish i could help you out with some track info, but if i run across any info on the net i will let you know.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:40 AM
mrjerryk

ORIGINAL: les_222

That's sucks the police are harassing you. [sm=cry_smile.gif]

Out by me at my local park they have a offroad rc track.

I think the police are just jelouse. Its a park. A place to play and have fun.

I wish i could help you out with some track info, but if i run across any info on the net i will let you know.
At first they were cool about it. I had one officer watch me for like an hour and let him drive it. He joked with me when he first came up and said that he was going to have to give me a ticket for speeding and he pulled out his ticket book but then he started laughing. But people started to complain that it's too loud for the park and I shouldn't beable to drive it there with kids around. Well I go down to a place where kids don't play. Matter of fact they are about 400 yard away from where I am out of range. I guess that's what I get for running in a richer neighborhood where snobs think they can have their cake and eat it too.

I used to run it at a smaller park and the kids would gather by the fense and watch me race around the play area but I moved and it's about 20 minutes away now. I am very careful around kids with all of my trucks. Anytime I see one getting close I bring it in and shut it down until they move.