Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

how much would ebay charge to post these

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Indecline099

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much would ebay charge to post these

ive got some Maxx bowties mounted on maxx velocity wheels that im looking to put up on ebay, but i want an idea of how much it will cost, last time i put something up on ebay to sell it ended up costing me 20 bucks and i didnt even get the item (my paintball gun) sold so , how much would this cost

Old 10-12-2006, 10:41 PM
sleepy23
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: how much would ebay charge to post these

if you do a basica listing and start the bid at 99 cents and only do one pic with no resrve, then it will cost 20 cents
Old 10-12-2006, 10:55 PM
les_222

He is i right 20 cents. It all depends on what you start the price at. Also if you set a reserve and a buy it now price. It lets you know what it is going to cost before you finally post it.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:58 PM
mrjerryk

I don't reccomend putting a truck on ebay with no reserve. I sold a buddies on ebay about 8 months ago. It cost me 21.57 but I had a reserve price of 300 and something like 5 photos of it. It was also highlighted on the search page and stayed up top of the page. It didn't get any bids on it for the first few days but once sombody bid on it the price went up to 380 plus shipping. I had a $25 shipping price on it as well.

It's worth the extra money to set at least a reserve price incase only 1 person bids on it with bid of 20 bucks and wins.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:42 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

It costs you some money to add features, like pictures and stuff. Then they charge you like 5.25% for what the item sold for.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Nebukatnizar

I sold me savage .21, started it at .01 cents, and it sold for about 250 and the steering servo was broken....so i made a good deal, cuse i on;ly spent about 8 bucks fro the set up, casue i ahd about 8 pictures on there
Old 10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
codyzx7

Why not just start at a price that you are ok with getting for it. Then there is no need to have a reserve. I have sold many-many items on ebay and have never once used reserve. JUST AN IDEA...........