Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Titanium parts for Revo 3.3

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
RvoMad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Titanium parts for Revo 3.3

hey people....i just want to know what titanium parts you would be interested for Revo.....i know that i would like to see bulkheads....axlecarriers..a-arms..etc....i know the Ti is expencive but here is a deal...
i have a friend in russia that got hold of the highest quality Ti...it actually came from the submarine (yes you can buy anything in russia.....he also has a factory and he is into RC big time...also...i think that i can be very competitive in pricing...so...i want to make some prototypes....and get some famous racers to test it..(hey Sladen, willing to try them out?)...if all goes well....i may open up a site to sell them......
so...let me know...again....i really want to start with Revo parts
Old 10-13-2006, 06:43 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Titanium parts for Revo 3.3

I'd like to see titanium a-arms, even though they are already being made, they are a lot of money. I also would like to see bulkheads, engine mount, engine mount brace, skidplates would be nice too. I'll let you know if I think of more. I'd be willing to get some, pay for em too if I can't get "hooked up" lol.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:46 PM
RvoMad

great...thats the responce that i need...
i bet everybody wold like to get hooked up......:-)))).....i am actually thinking of paying off some bills and making this into a business:-)
Old 10-13-2006, 06:47 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

I'll pay for em then. I'd like to get some titanium parts.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Nebukatnizar

Hey i would love some too...and im thinking the same as you...engiune mount, a-arms and skid plates..xcpet i dont own a revo
Old 10-13-2006, 08:04 PM
mrjerryk

ORIGINAL: RvoMad

great...thats the responce that i need...
i bet everybody wold like to get hooked up......:-)))).....i am actually thinking of paying off some bills and making this into a business:-)

You can hook me up when you get in business and I will flash the bling bling around town to the LHS's to order from you
Old 10-13-2006, 08:13 PM
MGT

I love Ti. Parts, but only if they are needed and can save weight. Like ti a-arms for instance I would rather have RPM because they are stronger but not too heavy. I want to turn my revo over the winter into a racer and my goal is too have it be extremly lightweight. I would rather have the ti. inplace of steel parts to improve in both aspects, too make it stronger and lighter..I do not want to add uneccary weight if I don't have to[8D] Thats just MHO. But I can see how a basher might want the a-arms to be extra strong!
Old 10-13-2006, 08:34 PM
les_222

Well get it toghther and get a price list made and then we will talk.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:45 PM
mrjerryk

I plan on making my 2.5r a shelf queen. I am in the process of building a new 3.3 from the ground up. The 2.5r is now a classic truck for the REVO family. Pay respect like you would a 55 Ford or a Mustang. Trick it out and shine it up.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:31 PM
rawkfist2

Just thought to say something about my maxx or revo. But titanium drive shafts and tranny gears!