Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

help plz

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
2.5 flex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help plz

hey guys im runnin 20 % fule in my t-maxx and it seems to run ok about 220 but when i try to wheelie it bogs , and some times dies or loses rpm do i need to adjust the idle speed or the low speed needle and what way tu......
Old 10-23-2006, 02:47 PM
DGMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help plz

By trying to wheelie, I will assume you give it WOT at a stop? If it is bogging on this the LSN is more than likely rich. You need to lean it in 1/16 turns, do a WOT pass and then test with the pinch test. If pinch test is 3 seconds or less, or no rise in idle, richen. If pinch test is over 4 seconds and wants to take off lean it. Lean - turn the needle towards the head, Rich turn it away. Remember small changes at a time and any tuning to the LSN may require an idle and HSN adjustment.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
2.5 flex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help plz

kk i tryed that now im doin high speed passes and when i turn and break it dies, ??????? what is a wot