Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

mad science 17t and a Futaba MC 112B?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 12:20 AM
breatthee1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mad science 17t and a Futaba MC 112B?

So i'm trying to make do with what i have. This is what i'm working with. Futaba MC 112B esc and a Novak 410-M5 esc . mad science 17t or the kyosho 27t SuperStock 34. I have a stampede and i would be happy if i could just get to run without everything turning into lava. My gearing is 15/84 on the 17t and 19/84 on the 27t . Like i said i'm trying to make due with what i have for now. My ex-wife is killing me with court and i have no real money to spend right now. Me and my best friend have ramps that we have built for some good-ole backyard bashing. but all we have seem to do here the past few weeks is try to get my pig working. Any help would be great. I'm really new to this but it is the one of the few things that is making me happy. Help a brother out.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:37 PM
breatthee1

Default RE: mad science 17t and a Futaba MC 112B?

Does anybody know anything about this? The only person who has even replied to my post is tomanytoys.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:28 AM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: breatthee1

Does anybody know anything about this? The only person who has even replied to my post is tomanytoys.

you could try the electric forum on here they may be able to help you more
Old 07-26-2007, 08:18 PM
breatthee1

thanks. i'll try that.