Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

wife's vid.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:21 AM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wife's vid.

Here's the vid. of my wife runnin here Rusty. the sound on this is crap I think. and me runnin my hpi nitro mt.
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=100_0527.flv
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=100_0523.flv
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=100_0522.flv
Ps. she having alittle trouble w/here lefts & rights
Old 09-02-2008, 10:25 AM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: wife's vid.

Well.....certainly looks like the both of ya were having some fun out there, first u, then her,....looks like u were having fun indeed. [8D]
Old 09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
TMaxxDriver

not bad... just how women should drive, SLOW & CAUTIOUSLY!!! LoL... [8D]
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TMaxxDriver

not bad... just how women should drive, SLOW & CAUTIOUSLY!!! LoL... [8D]
Oh man....u are such a "card"....and u need to be "Dealt" with.....LOL
Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM
power454

looks like given some time she will be alright. maybe work on the steering trim or have her start on road and get used to the truck and then try taking her back offroad. A "driver in training" just like the rest of us. Anyine says that they are a pro and don't need to learn how to drive better is a fool and will soon be taught a lesson by someone!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:48 PM
GreenRacer
My Feedback: (3)

The lesson *I* learned was to start my wife out on something waaaay slower, and pay more attention when she's driving. The huge black bruise on my shin from the t-maxx flying into me at full speed taught me that.

I [sm=cry_smile.gif]ed like a little girl, rolling on the ground....
Old 09-14-2008, 03:18 PM
JB COMP

ORIGINAL: GreenRacer

The lesson *I* learned was to start my wife out on something waaaay slower, and pay more attention when she's driving. The huge black bruise on my shin from the t-maxx flying into me at full speed taught me that.

I [sm=cry_smile.gif]ed like a little girl, rolling on the ground....

I had a 1/8 buggy go WOT into my shin I think it was going about 20-25mph. (It had about a 40ft run to my shin) My bro was letting some kid drive it that never seen a nitro RC before.[:@]
Old 09-14-2008, 08:04 PM
futureboy1969

Thanks 4 your input guys. I hope u didn't laugh to hard at my vidoes. I made shore that I set her car alittle on the rich side, just incase she went right to WOT.lol
It would give me time to run for cover.lol She had a tough time with the 2wd but then I put the hpi MT in her hand and of coures she liked that alot more. But if she thinks she's
getting here hands on my revo, tmaxx, or savage. she's crazy!!! Thanks again guys

ps. I went away since Wed. God I miss my rc's. I'm going bashin right after work!!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:52 PM
power454

All you can do is put a pair of shin guards on and let her keep trying. maybe set up a small course on the driveway where she has to go slower and let her get better at that then take her back out and let her get a little more speed each time. Maybe have her learn using a slalom course so she gets the feel of how it's going to turn/handle. Just don't discourage her or you may lose a driving buddy.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:20 PM
mechakyle

Nice job!

I let some of the local kids try my revo on the day after breakin..... bad idea. the revo didnt break but i got some akward looks from peering neibours as my revo hit some parked cars and peoples bushes... now i keep her all to myself! XD