Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

pipe for OS TM .21

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 06:30 PM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pipe for OS TM .21

I have a THS pipe that was on my 3.3 but have now installed an OS TM .21 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which pipe to use for good low to mid range power?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:48 PM
ridikt

Default RE: pipe for OS TM .21

have you tried the ths pipe with the .21tm? thats what i use on my maxx and it still works very well
Old 09-02-2008, 07:58 PM
sb13
My Feedback: (52)

Have'nt even started the motor yet, it's all new stuff. I thought I'd ask incase there was a pipe that everyone thought I should use other than the THS. I liked it on my 3.3 so I'll give it a try on my OS. Are you running an OS on the Maxx? If so the .18 or the .21? and if the .21 what do you think about it compared to the 3.3? Do me a favor and read my post about the throttle and let me know what you are thinking. Thanks for the input.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 PM
ridikt

well i have run both the .18tm and currently running the .21tm on my maxx. ive never had a 3.3. i have had the 2.5r and went straight to the os cause i just dont like the trx engines that much.