Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Would Loose Spring damage Clutch Shoe

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:03 AM
HarisKhoso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would Loose Spring damage Clutch Shoe

T-MAXX 4908... I used a loose Spring in my Clutch Shoe & after few hours of running may 3 hours or less the Clutch Shoe braked & so did the Spring. I have a brand New T-Maxx 4908, after few hours of running, the original Clutch Shoe Spring broke & I replaced it with another which was a bit loose, loose in a sense that it was flexible unlike the original which was very stiff. I hope when I install the original One it shouldn't brake again for I Live in Pakistan & there are no parts available here.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:09 PM
TMaxxDriver

Default RE: Would Loose Spring damage Clutch Shoe

you must be a hard core RC fan, to live in a country where parts are very rare!! Congratulations on that man!! Do you have any pics of your machine?? Have you tried ordering parts from the US?? Do they ship to you in Pakistan?? just curious... Good luck man!!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:49 AM
RCCanuck

what I have done in the past with loose clutch springs is shortened it....Its a little tricky but can be done you cut the spring then bend out the last loop to act as a hook to attach it to the other end of the spring.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:07 PM
HarisKhoso

Hi Brother TMaxx Driver,
I purchased me Revo & T-Maxx from HobbyTown Dallas. They are really great people specially the owner of the shop. I get my spare parts from them & Yes they have Shipped me the T-Maxx & Revo to Pakistan & some free spare parts worth $70 which I,m grateful to them for that & their support , but It,s not easy for an individual like me in Pakistan buying these expensive RC's for these 2 RCs costed me so much as if I,m buying 4 Rcs in USA.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:51 PM
TMaxxDriver

WOW.. thats crazy.. i can only imagine the tax on getting it shipped to your country... BUT in the end, i would imagine that its well worth it, as its a very FUN and ADDICTING hobby to have...

KEEP on having fun HARISKHOSO!!!! hope to hear more from ya in the future!!!