Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

E-maxx 16.8 performance question....

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:14 PM
tomcatguy74
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-maxx 16.8 performance question....

Hi Everyone, I am looking to get an E-maxx 16.8 and all I have for batteries right now are 2 Power Max 7.2v 3300s.

What kind of performance will I get out of this truck with these batteries, speed, run time, etc etc? They are brand new not even charged yet.

It will be quite awhile before I can get a set of 7 cell batteries, so these will have to do for now.

Rob
Old 09-07-2008, 03:28 AM
tomcatguy74
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: E-maxx 16.8 performance question....

Anyone?
Old 09-07-2008, 01:04 PM
mycarisaser

Default RE: E-maxx 16.8 performance question....

Your looking at 10 mins and about 21 to 25 mph depending on quallity of batts. You really need 7 cell or lipo batts to get this truck moving. Its a day and night difference. I couldnt hardly get the front tire to come up running 6 cells but went to lipos and it would wheely all day. Just my $.02