Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone ever tried adding colour to O'Donnell race fuel?

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Anyone ever tried adding colour to O'Donnell race fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 04:50 PM
KamikazeParanoia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever tried adding colour to O'Donnell race fuel?

Just wondering if anyone has tried adding colour to O'Donnell fuel so its possible to see how much you have left in the tank?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:05 PM
dkastil

Default RE: Anyone ever tried adding colour to O'Donnell race fuel?

i can se the odonnell in my tank ,but they do make scent for fuel and it has color and it is safe ,i think it would tint your fuel a bit and would smell good i never used it but they have it at my lhs http://www.shopatron.com/index/137.0.6091.0.0.0.0
Old 09-08-2008, 08:03 PM
KamikazeParanoia

ooh great idea
mmm coconut

i cant decide between coconut or vanilla, but to be honest i dont really mind the smell of the odonnel on its own so id need to know, more importantly, if it will colour the fuel well?
would you be able to ask at your model shop if they have ever used it or know anyone who has or if it would colour the fuel and if so what colour(s)?

Thanks
Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
TMaxxDriver

thats an interesting twist to the smell of nitro fuel.. as if the scent isnt pleasant already!?! i also love the smell of nitro, and one of those 'intoxicating fragrances' would make me wanna... well you get the point, LoL... i seen those at the LHS and wondered if it was worth the 5 bucks... pretty curious to know if it would add color to the fuel as well...?

i just picked up a gallon of 'Wildcat Eliminator', its red in color, kinda different.. havent got to see how it performs, as my Maxx doesnt wanna start today... will have to wait til tomorrow to find out!! hopefully all goes well, but its part of the hobby!!! gotta love it!!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:41 PM
KamikazeParanoia

i wish odonnell was black[&:]