Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Bad luck<Good LUck

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM
JLRevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad luck<Good LUck

I order my platnium bumpers and srevo mount to compliment my new revo receiuver box. They should be on my door as you read this. Well I order the receiver 2216 to fit it. Well last night i tried out the receiver, at first everything was fine, then boom! beep, beep, the familar sound of my failsafe. ***. So i charged my battery (venom 1600) hoping it was dead but knowing it wasn't. Nope failsafe after 20 feet. I think the idiot who sold it to me off ebay destroyed the Antenna wire off the reciever causing the range to be severly limited. So I was going to complain to ebay or paypal and the seller but no need paypal messed up again. When I checked my credit card, everything I purchased off paypal was never deducted. So i didnt feel that bad. I got 274$ in freebies. But I'm still in need of a receiver to fit my box for the weekend. I might have to strap my receiver on for the weekend tho. I still love ebay and the seller had a good rating can't blame everyone for what one person did. But for the most part I order from tower hobbies or go to my lhs in Natick ,MA.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:32 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bad luck<Good LUck

Hate to say it, but it sounds like luck was not totally on ur side on this one man....even though yes u did get those "freebies"....not bad on that end of it.....[:-]