RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas Monster Truck forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/)
-   -   Why does every one hate Integy? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/4783330-why-does-every-one-hate-integy.html)

MBX5T Maniac 09-25-2006 04:32 PM

RE: Why does every one hate Integy?

And somehow that's impossible, unless the aluminum is meant to break like a twig

aznherb36 09-25-2006 05:35 PM

mine? I had a pic thread for it. 95% supermaxx. Toughest of the tough

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_47...tm.htm#4722569

lax195 09-25-2006 07:04 PM

RPM and stock plastic FTW! Integy is a waste of money.

ScRacing 09-25-2006 07:30 PM

Some of you guys, cough coughbillacoughpludecough, have retarded reasons to hate a compiney, integy has the best coustimer service aound, and that one guys says that he livs in japan, but his adress was from alstrailia and so was his e-mail? And you didn't show the all the e-mails, you just showed those that you didn't like. That and you were talking to a diferent integy guy about some thing that happened to a diferent integy guy, and you expected him ot know what was going on? When he says you mustnot have anything better to do, i beleave it, because you maid a websight just to complain because he thinks a coustimer is fishey, inwich we know tnothing about nor why he was talking ito integy. And in my impinion Bill, when you say you are 57, it may sway some to say you are righ, but when some one lse is 17, that doesn't meen they should be ignored? Infact look at famous peaple, aberham lincoln was young when he became famous and so was JFK. Bill i mean no disrespect, i foind alot of your post verry insightfull and helpfull to most, jsut in this one i feal you are sitting there with a can of fuel and just keep tosin it on the fire? Allmost every single post on hear that dislikes integy has no reason to, they jsut say that the mettle sucks and that they suck, wile the magority of pepale who did actully buy they'r products like them. Im going to deleat the poll, and start it again, the only votes that will be counted are the ones that actually lpost and tell us why they like they'r product, or not, and why. I you guys give some real reason why and don't jsut say they suck, then maybe they might change a few things?

ScRacing 09-25-2006 07:44 PM

ok
I have boughten the following
2 front skidplates
1 mid skid plate
1 center skidplate
1 graphite pice
1 rear skidplate
1 lightweight alunminum rollbare
1 set of integy msr6 shocks
1 set of servo gards
2 diff cases

and they only problem is that i broke a fornt skid plate as every one knows.

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So you're going to tell me it's not ok to Not like them because their service and attitude sux? How about if I tell you I bought a frame from them and it broke after about 4 jumps and when my RC store guy called them about it they told him that once it's out of the package you own it? Theres the chassis and it broke right where the bulkhead attached!

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 07:53 PM

Some of you guys, cough coughbillacoughpludecough,
this is not "some of you guys. I don't see anybody elses name mentioned in that post. I consider this a personal attack! Do you want to play this type of game?

lax195 09-25-2006 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Bill Plude

Some of you guys, cough coughbillacoughpludecough,
I consider this a personal attack! Do you want to play this type of game?
Oh my beans http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...cide-santa.gif

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 08:01 PM

I'm tired of playing these games, listening to this "retarded" and all this other BS from these guys

aznherb36 09-25-2006 08:04 PM

For people like ScRacing there is no hope in changing their mind, they just dont learn....
What do you think everyone who was new thought about integy? Wow its so awsome, its alum and in different colors, and look at those designs! Yeah and you are still at that stage[X(]

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have some pretty integy stuff on my 1st TMAXX. No problems with the receiver and battery boxes. Hell they don't do anything. WAIT!! the top of the receiver box is bent! LOL....... My bumper brackets are useless because the bumpers broke! The 2 fuel tank guards are no good, the part on the bottom where they mount to the chassis broke off when they got bent. Yep, good stuff

ScRacing 09-25-2006 08:21 PM

bill, on the chassis poart, i understand why you are mad about it, but going to your local hobbey store and asking them to get ahold of integy is not the way, e-mail them tell them what happened. Really i see it from both sides, i would be mad if my chassis broke, but then why did you buy they'r chassis in the firstplace? Maybe you are extreamly unlucky, or maybe you were in the right and they were in the wrong, and no it wasn't a persinal attack, did you miss this part? ''Bill i mean no disrespect, i found alot of your post very insightfull and helpfull to most people" ANd yes i was mad at you and lax, and azn, because i asked why does every one hate integy, as in you, not waht your frind says, not waht happened to so and so, i wnat to know what happned to you, and why you like or dislike them, not they use crappy mettle, they suck, and ETC

jombo 09-25-2006 08:22 PM

hi bill, dont feel like that, before you it was me he ranted over and basically said it was user error on how to put a shock together:eek:. any who i was told by another member on this site that integ shocks leak and i guess needed to find out for my self.well in the long run i ended up sending them back and getting my money back.
personally i see it like this, if you want a shelf queen buy their parts if you want something to actually work buy the other brands:D.

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 08:35 PM

I dislike them not only because of their parts and what they did to my friend but if you read the page on my site they treated me like I was an idiot too. Asking me if I wanted to sell my MT2 when I made no mention of an MT2 and telling me to seek professional help. By the way it wasn't me who didn't include all of the email, it was them in their email reply. I didn't have a copy of my original email because it was sent through their site.

ScRacing 09-25-2006 08:43 PM

Well at any time did i say that it was your fault? I said it could be, as in the same way it might not, don't get it twisted. Maybe i should just post smiley faces at the end of each post? Im not typing in a mean vioce, if that is possible[&:] , but i just want to know what happned to make you guys dislike them, you guys complain because you say i ranted on you, but i see alot of pepale doing the same to me? infact if anyone maid a persinal attack it was aznherb36, and jsut because you have 600+ posts doesnot mean you are anybetter than anyone else on hear. I don't car if you have 1 post of 10,000, i don't care if you are 17 or 57, everyone in is equil, if oyu don't like me because i disiagree with you, then so be it, more power to you. Just for the record i respect everyone on this thread and everyone who posted exept for aznherb and thats all i have to say.

Bill Plude 09-25-2006 08:48 PM

Can I vote everytime I post? LOL

ScRacing 09-25-2006 09:02 PM

lol, can you do that? Iv never tried

89ram 09-25-2006 09:15 PM

well, i'm sorry sc, but i'm anti-integy too. i read the dialog between the same aquaintance and integy's bill. that was a bunch of crap how bill responded to a customer! any company that lets this garbage go un-checked deserves to flounder. also, i don't mean any disrespect, but could you spell better?:D

MBX5T Maniac 09-25-2006 09:17 PM

18 liked it
28 hated it

He deletes it.
2people like it
6 hate it

ScRacing 09-25-2006 09:18 PM

I know, i failed spelling every year of my life and my keybord is funkey, and low on battaries so it is kinda strainge?

ScRacing 09-25-2006 09:57 PM

OMG, if you guys are going to criticise me with out eaven reading my posts then why am i hear, we should jsut make the every one hates sc forum... I don't mind if you are going to say stuff about me, but atleast PLEASE read the posts?[sm=idea.gif]

and_des 09-25-2006 10:16 PM

After reading this thread, if i had the choice between integy and plastic parts, i would go plastic. plus a company who treats is custumers like s**t , well the won't have me as a customer.

SIM2U 09-25-2006 10:24 PM

Retarded reasons.....WEll son, allow me retort....

I HATE INTEGY BECAUSE: [Let me put it in a sequencial list for you so that you dont get too confused about my intentions and give them some "immature lame retard reason" for having them]

1) When I tried to contact them about the parts that they sent me and why they were wrong from what they advertised, there were nothing more than rude and unprofessional, they were insulting.
2) They changed the design of a product without any information and or reasons given, yet still advertise for a product that was prior to it confusing the client whom wishes to buy.
3) When they changed the products, invariable the newer version is alot worse and poorer than the original design, which negates the whole evolution of a part.
4) They're products are and have VERY poor final product finshes to them, even the good parts that I like - piggy back shocks and some tools; they are poorly finished and have terrible threads.
5) They are VERY racist with what they say and how they say with both their phone manner and emails - I have proof for this. How many professional companies insult their clients for being another nationality, please tell me.
6) They do not know how ot run a professional business with the clients needs first - which is their gold pot after all; neither do they understand what the clients needs to have.
7) Which means they do not understand the marketing behind the products they need to be making in order to regain back the consumers trust and brand loyalty. They simply PUMP^OUT a whole bunch of low grade parts in order to keep the company afloat - bad business.
8) The never llisten to the consumers needs, wants and wishes about thier products.
9) There is no design evolution of parts
10) The actual quality of the material they use is of a poorer choice grade metal
11) They have no concept of material mix and how to blend various materials in order to create a more modern part that gives the consumer the quality and assurance that it will last and perform to specification and also be the most advanced high quality part the company is able to produce.
12) Instead as I have said, they just PUMP^OUT mass amounts of BS

Hey, I can keep going here and I have masses of information about them.

Now put that in your poor brand quality pipe and smoke it.

Now that this is free marketing information for INTEGYllence, how much are they paying you for this...

BTW I thought it was a nice touch with the vote meter, how did you do that and did RCU help you with that for a reason....?

ORIGINAL: ScRacing

Some of you guys, cough coughbillacoughpludecough, have retarded reasons to hate a compiney, integy has the best coustimer service aound, and that one guys says that he livs in japan, but his adress was from alstrailia and so was his e-mail? And you didn't show the all the e-mails, you just showed those that you didn't like. That and you were talking to a diferent integy guy about some thing that happened to a diferent integy guy, and you expected him ot know what was going on? When he says you mustnot have anything better to do, i beleave it, because you maid a websight just to complain because he thinks a coustimer is fishey, inwich we know tnothing about nor why he was talking ito integy. And in my impinion Bill, when you say you are 57, it may sway some to say you are righ, but when some one lse is 17, that doesn't meen they should be ignored? Infact look at famous peaple, aberham lincoln was young when he became famous and so was JFK. Bill i mean no disrespect, i foind alot of your post verry insightfull and helpfull to most, jsut in this one i feal you are sitting there with a can of fuel and just keep tosin it on the fire? Allmost every single post on hear that dislikes integy has no reason to, they jsut say that the mettle sucks and that they suck, wile the magority of pepale who did actully buy they'r products like them. Im going to deleat the poll, and start it again, the only votes that will be counted are the ones that actually lpost and tell us why they like they'r product, or not, and why. I you guys give some real reason why and don't jsut say they suck, then maybe they might change a few things?

SIM2U 09-25-2006 10:25 PM

I second that and_des...well done and well said.

ORIGINAL: and_des

After reading this thread, if i had the choice between integy and plastic parts, i would go plastic. plus a company who treats is custumers like s**t , well the won't have me as a customer.

ScRacing 09-25-2006 10:52 PM

BTW I thought it was a nice touch with the vote meter, how did you do that and did RCU help you with that for a reason....

no i clicked edit, and why are you makeing this persinal? Were do you guys get this bad coustimer service, everytime i ahve had a problem they have fixed it. Apernently everyone has had a bad experience, i have not, so i gess maybe i am just luckey?