Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Duellist 40 Center of Gravity

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Duellist 40 Center of Gravity

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 10:06 PM
n-tice-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duellist 40 Center of Gravity

I'm building a Duellist 40 from Air Age plans FSP 05783 and can not find the location of the CG. Can anyone our there tell me where a good starting point for the CG should be? Meassured from the wing's leading edge will work fine. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:23 PM
boingram

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Duellist 40 Center of Gravity

I have two Platt Duelists 240's. Will the CG from those work? If so let me know and I'll look it up in the AM...

Bo
Old 11-28-2007, 11:15 PM
n-tice-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duellist 40 Center of Gravity

I'm not sure. My plans say Duelist MK2 Twin 40 designed by Dave Platt. The plans came with an article by Dave platt where he mentions this is the 2nd version of his twin 40. Implies there were at least 2 versions of his Duellist 40. Even with 2 designs, I can't imagine the CG would change. Please send it when you get a chance.

Thanks