Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Want to post a review? Please read this for ideas and tips.

Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Want to post a review? Please read this for ideas and tips.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 03:00 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Want to post a review? Please read this for ideas and tips.

Our "User Review" forum is a place where modelers can review their own kits, ARF's, heli's, engines, cars, boats, radios, electrics or whatever!

You can start a thread with the title of what you are reviewing and then post your editorial review along with pictures if you like. Discuss construction steps or techniques. Flying or driving pros and cons. What was good and what was maybe not so good.

Your thread will be yours and other users cannot reply to them although you can reply to your own review and edit the thread. You can add as many posts and pictures as necessary to the thread for your review. Please note that each post has a maximum character limit so click where it says "check message length" under the posting text box to see if you are near the limit and need to start a second post (reply to your own thread).

Let's get some good stuff in here....everyone is looking forward to unbiased grassroots reviews so I made this forum. Once it fills up a bit I'll add topic subcategories so all reviews are easy to locate by topic/category.

Users can rate the reviews too! At the bottom of the post there is a popup menu to the right which you can rate the review from 1 to 5!