Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Walkera Dragonfly 22E Sim Cable Help

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera Dragonfly 22E Sim Cable Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 08:45 PM
TheJosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera Dragonfly 22E Sim Cable Help

WALKERA 22E EASY HARDWARE SIM CABLE (Software somewhat tricky).
Hi All, I have tried a very simple and effective design for a 22E SIM cable. See: SmartPropoPlus: http://www.smartpropoplus.com/BlueAndGrey/default.asp
Cable design is under the Cables button in the top frame: http://www.smartpropoplus.com/BlueAn...n_walkera.html
The manual is very helpful: http://www.smartpropoplus.com/BlueAn...J-3.0.0-RN.pdf
I have this working on two computers under FMS and RealFlight G3 using the General Purpose SmartPropoPlus. So it does work.
Like I said before the hardware is easy the software is a little more tricky (esp if you want it to work with RealFlight). I like the general purpose version as it works as a joystick with any program!
If anyone is interested in hearing more about this please let me know and I will post more detailed instructions for software configuration.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:10 PM
RCman33

Does anybody still look at this. If so, i am having the irq problem. "unable to varify irq setting for ltp1, Reason -5."

I changed eep or w/e in bios, set the interupt to whenever necessary in the device manager and i am still getting the error.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:33 PM
TheJosh

Hi RCman33,
I am still monitoring this thread, however I have only used the SmartPropoPlus cable which plugs into the sound card. I can assist with that one but I am unsure of the IRQ issue that you mentioned. What cable are you using?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
RCman33

Wow, thanks josh, im using the one built in this thread. (DB25) It just isnt assigning an IRQ number. If the smartpropoplus cable is that much easier, how would i build/buy that?
Old 06-15-2008, 07:23 PM
RCman33

I just made the smart propo, thanks
Old 07-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Pringles

Where do you plug the DB25 into ......my computer doesnt have a DB-25 port on it ......???...anybody have ideas?[]
Old 08-15-2009, 10:56 AM
dchin62973

You might a db25 to serial converter or db25 to USB Converter. Maybe www.bestbuy.com, www.radioshack, www.fye.com etc.