Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Receiver for 36ch Walkera

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 04:54 PM
bow2986

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Receiver for 36ch Walkera

Hi,hoping someone out there could help me!!!!.Reveived a heli for chrissy but discovered the reveiver is all set up wrong.I am operating in mode 2 and need to connect all the servo's.Have tried following the instruction manual but found that...on the remote control the left hand stick is correct with the throttle and tail but on the right hand side when you move the stick left to right it made the nose go up and down when moving the stick up and down it was doing the body roll.How can change this to follow the instruction book??
Old 12-27-2005, 06:01 PM
E_Heli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Receiver for 36ch Walkera

Switch the servos plugs to the Rx, if the servo moves opposite direction, flip the dip switch at the back of the Tx, do it one at a time until you get it right.