Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

walkera dragonfly 38 help

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 04:57 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default walkera dragonfly 38 help

the only way i can get the LED to go solid on the heli is to plug in the battery first and then turn on the radio. this works but its not what the book says or how my other helis work.but its the only way it will fly you have to turn it on its side to hook up the battery because the leads are to short to do when its straight up and you can't see under it.the controls are slow like if a cx2 were a sports car the 38 would be a bus, must say it will hover easy very little set up.when i took it out of the box the front wheel was busted off the body mount was broke and there was only two rubber mounts instead of four.i broke the battery box real quick, way to cheap for the size of the battery.i bought it from miracle mart took about a week going to e-mail them about broken and missing parts.what i wanted to ask here was hooking up the battery first and not the transmitter something thats done on other walkera helis?
Life can cripple your body but only you can cripple your spirit
Old 09-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: walkera dragonfly 38 help

I got my #38 last Friday. I understand the instructions to say turn on tx first, plug in battery next then turn off tx and back on and wait for solid light on tx. That is not how any of my other heli's work but it does work with the #38. Maybe my setup is a little off because mine wants to roll left and back and so far is much harder to control than my Blade CX's. Any tips?