Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Power HD 9150's in stock?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 04:28 AM
tedev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power HD 9150's in stock?

Hi Tom,

I was looking through the A123 battery package and servo offerings on your site. I heard about the HD 9150 servos and saw them listed among the recommended ones. You are also listing a servo pack #5 based on them. But there is no price for this servo - neither single nor the servo pack.

Is this because you had problems with these servos, or because you no longer have them in stock? I was planning on using them on a 50cc plane I am putting together on a budget...

Thanks,
Ted
Old 04-15-2011, 05:18 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Power HD 9150's in stock?

ORIGINAL: tedev

Hi Tom,

I was looking through the A123 battery package and servo offerings on your site. I heard about the HD 9150 servos and saw them listed among the recommended ones. You are also listing a servo pack #5 based on them. But there is no price for this servo - neither single nor the servo pack.

Is this because you had problems with these servos, or because you no longer have them in stock? I was planning on using them on a 50cc plane I am putting together on a budget...

Thanks,
Ted
I stopped carrying the 9150s because HD would not honor any warranty claims without me shipping the failed servo back to china, which costs more than the servo. There were a few problems, nothing major but too much for me to pay for alone.

Plus the pricing on 9150s had got to the point that there were better deals. I replaced the 9150 in our product line with the Airtronics 94851. This is an excellent quality servo from Sanwa of Japan (not China) which is accurate and reliable. Over 200 Oz. In. on A123 batteries, a package of 5 with MPI aluminum arms and extensions is only $299.

I thought I had removed references to the 9150, I'll look at that.

TF
Old 04-15-2011, 06:22 AM
tedev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Power HD 9150's in stock?

I understand. Thank you Tom, I will look into the Airtronics servos.

Ted