Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

New Yak 54 Video

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:59 AM
wc524

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Yak 54 Video

I noticed that there are only a select few Yak videos, so I decided I'd make one to show some of its capabilities in 3D. The plane has been recovered/repainted. Let me know what you think.

Here's the video link: [link=http://www.rcuvideos.com/item/DKK1MBWM02QJ0BDY]Hucking the Hare! Yak 54[/link]
Old 06-08-2007, 08:38 PM
thewrap

Default RE: New Yak 54 Video

Nice video.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Jecarte
My Feedback: (8)

That plane has been more than recovered and painted, but you are getting your moneys worth out of it thats for sure. Good job, but you need to get closer to the deck so we can really see those torque rolls better. I might know where you can get a barly used Yak from one of the guys in our club, he says he is selling his, let me know if you are interested. It is blue and white and never crashed, had a DA50 on it.

Jeff
Old 06-11-2007, 05:34 PM
wc524

Yeh....more like full-off body restoration, but anyways. I'm definitely interested in that other Yak. Can't remember the guys name, but he was the one that spoke Spanish. I've been eying Tom's 29% Sukhoi though so it will be a toss up. It will be a new plane either way. PM me the price and stuff or the guys info and I'll get back with you/him.

Good third plane finish there in Camden!!!! How was the weather that day?

The CG was way to far back in the video, so I was a little shaky. Since then I have moved it forward a bit and it flies much better. I'll get some video of it down low next time out. It torques great!

-Parker