Notices
YS Engines Support Direct support from YS Performance Engines by Dave Shadel

ys 110fz s with big problems

Old 12-17-2007, 08:58 AM
marzini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ys 110fz s with big problems

hi troy
i still haveing problems with my ys fz110s im using 15% nitro, 20% oil , os type f , apc 15x8

the problem is that i can set tehe ngine to run ok, i start the engine and the rpm goes hight alone abot 6ooorpm with full trothle close, and then the engine stop , i styart again an d the same problem , i put full trotlhe and teh engine works very erratick, also adjustin the hight speed needle , i want to nowk how to dismbly teh regulator to clean because i think taht there is the problem, the low and hight speed needle are in factory pre set

thanks
marcelo
Old 12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Troy Newman

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ys 110fz s with big problems

The factory pre-sets are not always the proper Needle settings for the engine. Its sounds like your enigne is rich on the top end. If you are using factory settings for the High Speed Needle and only running 15% nitro this could be the case.

To be honest I have never taken one of the external regulators apart. I don't know how. Sorry Contact Richard at YS Parts and service if you really think the regulator needs to come apart.

Personally I think its a mixture setting.

Perhaps trying some higher nitro content would help you get the settings closer.

Troy Newman
Team YS