Search
Notices
YS Engines Support Direct support from YS Performance Engines by Dave Shadel

Out of Pocket 16May thru 19May

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 12:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Out of Pocket 16May thru 19May

I am attending an event and will be gone this weekend 16May and returning 19May.

This will be my last post. Until then.

Enjoy the weekend gentlemen.

Troy Newman
Team YS
Old 05-19-2008, 04:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Out of Pocket 16May thru 19May

I'm back.

A little busy this week. So the responses may be slow.

If you guys know you have an answer for the guy that is correct I don't mind others sharing the info. Lately there have been some folks that are not correct in their answers. SOme of these guys are my buddies and helping out. I understand. It just makes it tough for the guy with a problem to get the straight scoop when you give false info.

Please if you are not positive about the solution or possible solution, don't muddy the waters and make my job that much harder.

This is not a paid position for me, and as such it can be tough to overcome false or bad information being sent out.

I'm in favor of this forum being an open discussion even though the rules of the forum do not allow it. Lets keep it the way it is. I feel we all benefit this way.

So if you know the answer its great to speak up, but please don't give wrong information. We have not had a big problem with it...but it can get out of hand. I would hate to have to do what some of the other manufacturers have done to their forums.

Thanks from the guy helping and answering the questions. I really do appreciate you guys helping out when I'm busy.

Troy Newman
Team YS