Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Area 51 engines

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:28 PM
gunshot2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Area 51 engines

Kevin from Jc Engines !
Thank you for the support but the problem is that the 51cc Milton has now had almost a month and a half, and I have no idea why he has not returned any of my methods of trying to reach him.(which is more than just by these threads!) This 51 did the same as another one my flying buddys did. At the end of the break in fuel they both have locked up.( and no they were never ran lean any what so ever) Milton has fixed my friends already, months ago! He has always been great to deal with. I have the 102cc and so does my buddy with the other 51cc. I also bought another 102cc from them at the same time I had sent my 51cc to them.(which I still have not recieved)

I love the 102cc

so are you guys coming out with a 175cc or so next? Hope so got a 40% looking for a good power plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:37 PM
gunshot2008

[:@]
Old 07-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

I am thinking something is wrong with Milton, he hasn't logged in since June 27th... that is very unusal for him!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:24 AM
driesbabe

I have also not heard from him???
Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 AM
gunshot2008

[sm=disappointed.gif]
Old 07-13-2009, 09:45 AM
gunshot2008

Old 07-13-2009, 09:55 AM
gunshot2008

[sm=tired.gif]
Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

KevinLS - You are STEAMED, and it is evident. If things are as you've said, you have every right to blast away.
But if you are in business....then you know for a fact that there is NOTHING to be gained by anyone by continuing to shoot after the body is down. Pointless to keep blasting at Milton. You've made your case, and I'm sure everyone has read it, so why continue firing away at the guy????

I don't know his situation any more or less than anyone else. He hasn't answered. Based on his history on this forum and with customers, I tend to think that he WOULD BE HERE if he could. If you look at the length of time and service he's provided, there must be some things going on that are preventing him from doing what he normally would.

If you have ever had an emergency hospitalization, or a critical disaster happen, you probably had stuff fall in the cracks until things got sorted out.

Please just let it lay.....you have made your point repeatedly, and it serves no good, or resolves no problem, to exacerbate it with negative posts.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:22 AM
RodanAZ

FWIW, I had my Area 51 repaired in May, and Milton returned all my communications quickly. The repair took about a month, but it's been running like a top ever since.

YMMV, but just saying there may be something else going on here, as Milton's quick response, and presence on the forums was one of the reasons I bought the Area 51...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Williamclegg
My Feedback: (13)

Bob I agree with you. Instead of tearing someone up with 7 responses since July 10, maybe Milton is in the hospital or something. I have delt with Milton prior to Area 51 (about 3 years) and he has given me nothing but outstanding service.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:45 AM
gunshot2008

ORIGINAL: Bob Pastorello

KevinLS - You are STEAMED, and it is evident. If things are as you've said, you have every right to blast away.
But if you are in business....then you know for a fact that there is NOTHING to be gained by anyone by continuing to shoot after the body is down. Pointless to keep blasting at Milton. You've made your case, and I'm sure everyone has read it, so why continue firing away at the guy????

I don't know his situation any more or less than anyone else. He hasn't answered. Based on his history on this forum and with customers, I tend to think that he WOULD BE HERE if he could. If you look at the length of time and service he's provided, there must be some things going on that are preventing him from doing what he normally would.

If you have ever had an emergency hospitalization, or a critical disaster happen, you probably had stuff fall in the cracks until things got sorted out.

Please just let it lay.....you have made your point repeatedly, and it serves no good, or resolves no problem, to exacerbate it with negative posts.
yes I have been put in the hospital unexpected. March 1st 2008 i was held up outside of a gas station shoot 3 times died once they saved me, crapped on by the justice system left $1,000,000.00 dollars in doc. bills, but the first thing that was done by family friends and my crew was that everything was at least made present to all my clients and anyone that I do business with. I was told that over a month ago now that my engine was going to be shipped. Don't tell me that it is going to be shipped if it is not. That is my whole point so why say it if it wasn't?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:08 AM
jc engine

Hello everyone ,

i am kevin,i know you have some problems with my engines then i will help you to solve problem .please sent email to me for explain your engine's problem and i can immediately to sent spare parts to you for replace.below is my email address : [email protected] or [email protected]

waiting for your email

kevin

www.jcengine.com
Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Bob Pastorello

KevinLS - with your story, it is even more difficult, no doubt. I brought up my .01 worth; I won't pursue it.

JC Engine Kevin is standing up to do what's right - I hope any of us with issues can give him a chance to pick up what he needs to for his engine customers.

Like everyone - I hope this all works out for ALL of us.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:04 PM
gunshot2008

ORIGINAL: jc engine

Hello everyone ,

i am kevin,i know you have some problems with my engines then i will help you to solve problem .please sent email to me for explain your engine's problem and i can immediately to sent spare parts to you for replace.below is my email address : [email protected] or [email protected]

waiting for your email

kevin

www.jcengine.com
Just sent you an email
Old 07-13-2009, 05:08 PM
RC Extreme power
My Feedback: (24)

ORIGINAL: jc engine

Hi guy,

if your 51cc need help you can email to me and i will help you if milton still has not time to help you then i can help you ,but please email to me your problem :below is my email add: [email protected]

waiting for your news,thanks

kevin

www.jcengine.com

Man this is really something to come home to.

Kevin (JC Engines) This really gets me to ask customers to let you know what they need to fix there engine and you will send it to them.
If you would send me the parts I would fix them.

I have been waiting for six weeks for rear cases that you have said you would ship to me every time we talked and now you post what you do and make me look like the bad guy here.

Bob And Bill thanks for your support but KevenLS has all the right in the world to be upset, I have been telling him for weeks I was going to ship him his engine back thinking everyday I was going to receive the parts to do it with. But to no avail I still have not received them.

I don't know what was posted in the post that was deleted so I can not comment on them.

KevenLS
I have two planes here with a 51 on them, I will pull them off tomorrow and get the parts for your engine and get it out to you by Wednesday along with the 102, Was just waiting on shipping the 102 so I could do it at the same time.

Will post more about this later but first have to cool down myself.

Thanks
Milton

Old 07-13-2009, 05:23 PM
FLPilot
My Feedback: (23)

Milton, I am so pleased to see you back here.

I knew you would not abandon your clients. [8D] The service you have provided to me has been STELLAR !

Old 07-13-2009, 05:54 PM
gunshot2008

yeah it sucks i had to due this. Milton has always been top notch to me as well look at all the other post I have made about him. I just don't complain about stuff for a laugh, that's not me.
I did delete some of the posts because I was really steamed when i typed them. I have plenty of planes to fly, so what i needed was just an answer. I did tell Allen to just keep the other 102cc until my 51cc was fixed. Allen and I was talking almost everday, then all of a sudden I can't reach anyone after he said it was going to be shipped. So after no response then I was starting to wonder if you all had a family emergency. When I had called WKA he said he had talked to Allen and said everything seemed fine he never mentioned any problems. I started to think maybe I was being put off for what ever reason.

MILTON SORRY FOR THIS BEING TAKEN OUT ON YOU, BECAUSE YOUR SUPPLIER CANNOT GET HIS END OF THE BUSINESS RIGHT!

KEVIN (JC ENGINES) YOU SHOULD USE THIS AS A LESSON POOR BUSINESS ON YOUR END IS A HEAD ACHE FOR ALL OF US! I THINK YOU OWE MILTON AN APOLOGY!

MILTON ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT UNTIL THIS BUT NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! SO AGAIN SORRY IT HAD TO COME OUT THIS WAY.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 PM
gunshot2008

MILTON,
Next time if it is going to be a while then just let us know that. You cannot help it if he is not getting you the parts you need. I am going to drop this now that I know it is not your fault.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

Well atleast you are ok Milton Not being on here for 2 weeks is very unusal for you, I was thinking maybe something bad had happened.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Bob Pastorello

Here's the most telling phrase - from Milton - "Man this is really something to come home to."

Probably Milton took some time away for some reason. Maybe even "vacation". I hope you did, sir.

A manufacturer-distributor disconnect is never good, and nearly always means customers end up thinking the worst about BOTH.

This will be interesting to watch; I will continue to trust in the behavior that shows the evidence.

I will write this only ONCE - Milton has TWICE sent me personal parts from his own equipment because he couldn't get stuff in a timely manner from Kevin-JC Engines. That is all I need to know about the man.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 PM
gunshot2008

Milton,

I don't want you to take apart one of your 51's to fix mine. Thanks for offering. Just keep me informed. thank you!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:16 PM
BOMYERS

Hi everyone. I know Milton is a good man, We have communicated many times over the phone and through email and he has always
gone out of his way to help me. I was also getting worried something had happened to Milton, Not because I need service, But because it is hard to find a person that actually cares about other people.

Milton take care of your other problems and when you get time contact me, I'm not in a hurry. And thanks for all the outstanding
service you have given me so for.

Bo Myers
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 AM
driesbabe

It seams that Milton has the same problems that I have. No parts, no contact money lost!!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:49 AM
gunshot2008

yeah now I really feel bad for getting so upset with Milton when all along it has been the manufacture. I do hope this gets resolved because I really do like these engines.

Milton,
I am sorry once again. hope we have no hard feelings.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:59 AM
RC Extreme power
My Feedback: (24)

Keven

Trust me when I say no worries, We will get together at Huck Fest and down one.

On you

Milton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.