Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 07:26 PM
rexperk
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just received the NEW Kadet Senior Sport today. I have removed it from the box and is it nice. It looks so much easier to put together than the last Senior ARF. I will start on it tonight I really like the hatch on top to get to the batteries. This really looks great. I like the adjustable electric motor mount it comes with. Once you place the electric motor (for me E-flight .46) you lock it in and mount the cowl. I will give more pictures as I go with the build. I really like this new Kadet Sport 78" WS.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.17.06.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1968867   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.17.35.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1968868   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.18.11.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1968869   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.18.38.jpg
Views:	264
ID:	1968870   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.19.00.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1968871   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.19.09.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1968872   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.22.29.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1968873   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.22.43.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1968874  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-30 03.22.56.jpg
Views:	255
ID:	1968875  
Old 02-16-2014, 03:43 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Rex, I want to thank you for the great pics - there ARE those of us that haven't messed with ARFs at all (I'm one of them) and it's nice to see how they come and what has to be done. Your pics fill that bill quite nicely.

I'm very interested in seeing that motor go into it.

And now I'm going to reveal just how "old timey" and out of date I really am ... I'm going to assume you're using a "new" 2.4 GHz radio (which I've not seen close-up). I'm very interested in seeing your antenna placement in/on the plane. Also, just for curiosity's sake, how long are the new (rcvr) antennas? The reason I'm asking is that it's looking like I'm going to have to buy at least one new radio - and probably a couple extra receivers. My old 72 MHz jobs are failing me this winter (broken "centering" plastic on the xmtr inside) and I'm wondering what my options will be with mounting the new radios. I've always run my antennas through tubes in the fuselage (this includes my 90% finished Mark-II) - will this be possible/feasible with the new ones?

I won't even ask anything about the motor. I'm old enough that electric power isn't even ON my radar anymore.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:00 AM
rickpell
My Feedback: (6)

Good Morning Everyone...Anyone out there can help me obtain plans for Kadet Sr? I had a wing separation on my Kadet Sr ARF EG...fuselage totally destroyed but wing and empennage are ok. Sig wants over $200.00 (includes shipping) for a new fuselage and cowl...that's crazy. I've built Kadets in the past, and scratch building the fuselage will be no problem. Thanks for any help.
Rick #125
Old 02-16-2014, 05:09 AM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by skylark-flier
Rex, I want to thank you for the great pics - there ARE those of us that haven't messed with ARFs at all (I'm one of them) and it's nice to see how they come and what has to be done. Your pics fill that bill quite nicely.

I'm very interested in seeing that motor go into it.

And now I'm going to reveal just how "old timey" and out of date I really am ... I'm going to assume you're using a "new" 2.4 GHz radio (which I've not seen close-up). I'm very interested in seeing your antenna placement in/on the plane. Also, just for curiosity's sake, how long are the new (rcvr) antennas? The reason I'm asking is that it's looking like I'm going to have to buy at least one new radio - and probably a couple extra receivers. My old 72 MHz jobs are failing me this winter (broken "centering" plastic on the xmtr inside) and I'm wondering what my options will be with mounting the new radios. I've always run my antennas through tubes in the fuselage (this includes my 90% finished Mark-II) - will this be possible/feasible with the new ones?

I won't even ask anything about the motor. I'm old enough that electric power isn't even ON my radar anymore.
Hi Dave. Are any of your transmitters module based?
I have a bunch of older Airtronics 72 systems, and a Futaba 7U. Transmitters are fine but the receivers started failing left and right. So all the Airtronics radios are done for as receivers make the not cost effective.. I can install a Frsky 2.4ghz module in my Futaba for under $25 and about that for receivers.

So the point of all of that was if you have a module based transmitter, there is a cheap upgrade path.

But you said you had a "centering" plastic fail. What brand. Maybe I have something?

Ken
Old 02-16-2014, 05:48 AM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flyingagin
Hi Dave. Are any of your transmitters module based?
I have a bunch of older Airtronics 72 systems, and a Futaba 7U. Transmitters are fine but the receivers started failing left and right. So all the Airtronics radios are done for as receivers make the not cost effective.. I can install a Frsky 2.4ghz module in my Futaba for under $25 and about that for receivers.
So the point of all of that was if you have a module based transmitter, there is a cheap upgrade path.

But you said you had a "centering" plastic fail. What brand. Maybe I have something?

Ken
Hi, I have a similar problem, although both my Futaba 6xas and my 7c are working just fine. I am thinking 2.4GHz is in my future. Any way to install a 2.4 GHz into these 72 Mhz transmitters, or is anyone doing this?
Thanks.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:17 AM
flyingagin

Originally Posted by spaceworm
Hi, I have a similar problem, although both my Futaba 6xas and my 7c are working just fine. I am thinking 2.4GHz is in my future. Any way to install a 2.4 GHz into these 72 Mhz transmitters, or is anyone doing this?
Thanks.
Spaceworm This is the Futaba TXs they list Compatible with the following transmitters:
Futaba:
3PM, 3PK, 7U, 8U, 9C, 10C, 9Z, AND FN-Series, T10C, FC-18, FC-28
Hitec:
Optic 6, Eclipse 7, Prism 7
WFLY:
WFT09, WFT-08
http://www.alofthobbies.com/futaba-telemetry-module.html

The also make this TX module for other brands
http://www.alofthobbies.com/radio-ge.../d-series.html

you can upgrade an module based TX easily and cheaply, but if it is not a module bases system, not is not so easy.

There are other venders also of the modules

Ken

Last edited by flyingagin; 02-16-2014 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:42 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

There are many options for new radios, and you only need 1 transmitter now, so find a good one that feels good in your hands and go with that. As far as the RX, no longer do you have that long wire sticking out. instead the antennas are only a few inches long and stay inside the plane. If you go with JR/Spektrum the RX has a satellite RX that is mounted away from the main RX with its antenna perpendicular to the main RX ones, Futaba has two antenna on its RX, no satellite, and you mount it so each antenna is perpendicular to the other. All JR/Futaba servos ends work in Futaba, but for JR/Spektrum you have to cut the tab off the Futaba servos. The good thing is they all have model memory now so you can setup each plane on one radio now, and you cant fly the wrong plane, since they use model match.

I have 3 radios, a Futaba 8FGS, a JR 12X, and a Spektrum DX8. I no longer use the DX8 since I had battery problems, and had moved everything to the JR, so I use the JR and Futaba. Verdict is still out on which one I like better, but the Futaba RX cost more, so fewer planes will be flown with it.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:58 AM
skylark-flier

Ken
Hey Ken, both radios are the Tower System 3000's, both bought at the same time, both used roughly the same amount. Kinda tells me a story concerning Tower maybe. Anyway, "module"? Both have the xmtr crystal coming out the front, if that's your ref.

I've written (e-mailed) Tower and they referred me to Hobby Services - 2 e-mails and no answer so far.

I'm not adverse to getting new radios, just don't know much about them other than the thing I've heard that one xmtr can run howevermany rcvrs, and there's nearly ZERO chance of interference.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:34 AM
acdii

Hey Ken, both radios are the Tower System 3000's, both bought at the same time, both used roughly the same amount. Kinda tells me a story concerning Tower maybe. Anyway, "module"? Both have the xmtr crystal coming out the front, if that's your ref.

I've written (e-mailed) Tower and they referred me to Hobby Services - 2 e-mails and no answer so far.

I'm not adverse to getting new radios, just don't know much about them other than the thing I've heard that one xmtr can run howevermany rcvrs, and there's nearly ZERO chance of interference.
How many planes do you have and what are the max amount of channels used on any one of them? This can help determine which radio to look into. Tower has some decent deals on radio systems, and there are several dependable brands to choose from depending on your needs. You might also find one at a swap meet where someone found they no longer need a second 2.4 TX or upgraded theirs to a bigger one like I did. I started out with a DX6i, then got a second one with an RTF kit, traded both off after I got a DX8, and I saw a sweet deal on the 8FGS with 2 RX, so I got that(its a 14 channel S-Bus), then someone gave me a JR 12X. As i mentioned before I moved everything to the JR when the Lipo failed in the DX8. I replaced the Lipo with the original NiMh so the DX8 is fully functional, but I happen to like the JR over the DX8 so it sits unused.

The DX8 is a good TX, and RX for it can be had for $20 if you get the Orange RX. I have been using an Orange for 2 years not without a single mishap, so thats $20 well spent.

My LT-40 is flown on the futaba, my 4*120 and Twin Otter on the JR.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:20 AM
spaceworm

Spaceworm This is the Futaba TXs they list Compatible with the following transmitters:
Futaba:
3PM, 3PK, 7U, 8U, 9C, 10C, 9Z, AND FN-Series, T10C, FC-18, FC-28
Hitec:
Optic 6, Eclipse 7, Prism 7
WFLY:
WFT09, WFT-08
http://www.alofthobbies.com/futaba-telemetry-module.html

The also make this TX module for other brands
http://www.alofthobbies.com/radio-ge.../d-series.html

you can upgrade an module based TX easily and cheaply, but if it is not a module bases system, not is not so easy.

There are other venders also of the modules

Ken
Unfortunately both my Futaba Tx's are not module based. Does anyone do the conversions for non-module transmitters?

Thanks again, Richard
Old 02-16-2014, 12:49 PM
flyingagin

Unfortunately both my Futaba Tx's are not module based. Does anyone do the conversions for non-module transmitters?

Thanks again, Richard
I have seen conversions done for radios that go back to the 60s, such as Heathkit Karft,etc. But it is done for nostalgia, as it is not cost effective for any other reason. Like the previous post look for second hand computer radios, or just pop for a new system. They are getting cheap these days. But do not get trapped into expensive RXs or Systems that have had a history of costing crashes. When money permits me I will get a FRSKY TARANIS. But as with any computer TX you have to learn the programming and even more so with this system as it is open source software. I previously mentioned the module for 20+ as it is a drop in for many systems. And a cheap way to get more use out of old TXs.

Ken
Old 02-16-2014, 01:18 PM
flyingagin

No the xmtr crystal coming out the front is not it. Sorry. But rather sort of a little box that plugs into the back.

Yeah one TX can have as many custom set ups for as many planes in it as you want if you buy a TX with that ability. So as few as 4 or 5 to virtually infinite.

My old TX can only do 4 (has 4 model memories) but at

Name:	IMG_2885.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	1969163   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2884.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	1969164   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2886.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	1969165  
Old 02-16-2014, 09:08 PM
neons
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Old Sig Kadet Senior............. Inherited

My Dear flying buddy Joe "McCoo" passed away 1-7-2007. Hard to believe it has been that long now. I held his planes hoping he may pull out. The rest was fate. Anyway don't want to depress you all. I had his big Senior here and it was a gasser. I did not fly gas anymore. I was going to give the plane away but thought maybe I could find a new brushless motor and convert the plane over. Ifound a large Turnigy 60 size motor at HK and a couple 4800mah 4S batteries. A Turnigy Plush 60 amp ESC also. I cut a top hatch and removed the tank and made it a battery compartment.

I fly this plane a lot. I am up at least 15minute flights with her. I mounted a strap on camera mount under the wing with a toggled tilt. The camera is a Pentax Optio with a UV slave for a optional external transmitter trigger. I get the plane up high and I can set the camera to shoot a picture every 3 seconds and use my joystick to shoot if I want too also.. That is a lot of pictures. I get over half that are terrific. I also use a Sony Sport Cam for superb videos. This plane is a dream platform and such a great flyer. I will always care for my friends plane and never get rid of her. The video link is an older video taken a while back. it used a cheaper older JazzHD camera I normally use for my helmet cam. Most of my videos on youTube were taken with this Jazz camera.

See the flight commemorative here. Many more there also of other planes I built and flew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYAa_D4cci8

I use a Polks Tracker III that was converted with a 2.4 Corona kit. It also is able to use all 72 mhz channels with 100 plane memory. I also converted my Hitec Eclipse with a Corona Module. Both work fantastic. It goes also back to 72mhz with the old module back in.

Neons Bob

Name:	PICT0001.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1969371   Click image for larger version

Name:	7-6-2013 Sig Kadet 01.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	1969372   Click image for larger version

Name:	9-29-13 Planes for the Day (3).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	1969373   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-2-2013 Planes for Today  (3a).jpg
Views:	80
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	1969374  

Last edited by neons; 02-16-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:14 AM
skylark-flier

Originally Posted by acdii
How many planes do you have and what are the max amount of channels used on any one of them? This can help determine which radio to look into. Tower has some decent deals on radio systems, and there are several dependable brands to choose from depending on your needs. You might also find one at a swap meet where someone found they no longer need a second 2.4 TX or upgraded theirs to a bigger one like I did. I started out with a DX6i, then got a second one with an RTF kit, traded both off after I got a DX8, and I saw a sweet deal on the 8FGS with 2 RX, so I got that(its a 14 channel S-Bus), then someone gave me a JR 12X. As i mentioned before I moved everything to the JR when the Lipo failed in the DX8. I replaced the Lipo with the original NiMh so the DX8 is fully functional, but I happen to like the JR over the DX8 so it sits unused.

The DX8 is a good TX, and RX for it can be had for $20 if you get the Orange RX. I have been using an Orange for 2 years not without a single mishap, so thats $20 well spent.

My LT-40 is flown on the futaba, my 4*120 and Twin Otter on the JR.
Oh, I've got antique planes on antique equipment. All radios are presently 72MHz.
Planes using 2-channel: CG Gentle Lady on .049 with Futaba FM radio, GP Spirit-100 with Tower FM
Planes using 3-channel: Dynaflite Bird-of-time on Tower FM, LiveWire Champ on Futaba FM, Kadet (Mk-I) on Cox Sanwa FM, "General Lee" trainer on Tower FM
Planes using 4-channel: CG Eagle-II on Futaba 6-ch AM PCM, SIG MidStar-40 on Futaba 7-ch AM PCM, GP J3 Cub-40 on Tower FM, Great Lakes 2T1 on Tower FM, my new Kadet Mk-II on whatever I get for it
Planes using 6-channel: CG Sr. Falcon on Futaba FM computer-type

My intention (if possible) would be to convert all but the Sr. Falcon to one 2.4GHz xmtr.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:19 AM
skylark-flier

Originally Posted by neons
My Dear flying buddy Joe "McCoo" passed away 1-7-2007. Hard to believe it has been that long now. I held his planes hoping he may pull out. The rest was fate. Anyway don't want to depress you all. I had his big Senior here and it was a gasser. I did not fly gas anymore. I was going to give the plane away but thought maybe I could find a new brushless motor and convert the plane over. Ifound a large Turnigy 60 size motor at HK and a couple 4800mah 4S batteries. A Turnigy Plush 60 amp ESC also. I cut a top hatch and removed the tank and made it a battery compartment.

I fly this plane a lot. I am up at least 15minute flights with her. I mounted a strap on camera mount under the wing with a toggled tilt. The camera is a Pentax Optio with a UV slave for a optional external transmitter trigger. I get the plane up high and I can set the camera to shoot a picture every 3 seconds and use my joystick to shoot if I want too also.. That is a lot of pictures. I get over half that are terrific. I also use a Sony Sport Cam for superb videos. This plane is a dream platform and such a great flyer. I will always care for my friends plane and never get rid of her. The video link is an older video taken a while back. it used a cheaper older JazzHD camera I normally use for my helmet cam. Most of my videos on youTube were taken with this Jazz camera.

See the flight commemorative here. Many more there also of other planes I built and flew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYAa_D4cci8

I use a Polks Tracker III that was converted with a 2.4 Corona kit. It also is able to use all 72 mhz channels with 100 plane memory. I also converted my Hitec Eclipse with a Corona Module. Both work fantastic. It goes also back to 72mhz with the old module back in.

Neons Bob
Bob, that's quite a stable you've got there - and a really nice Kadet. Love the color!!!! Hey, #132's next in line if you wanna join the brotherhood - all yours if you want it.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:49 AM
spaceworm

I have seen conversions done for radios that go back to the 60s, such as Heathkit Karft,etc. But it is done for nostalgia, as it is not cost effective for any other reason. Like the previous post look for second hand computer radios, or just pop for a new system. They are getting cheap these days. But do not get trapped into expensive RXs or Systems that have had a history of costing crashes. When money permits me I will get a FRSKY TARANIS. But as with any computer TX you have to learn the programming and even more so with this system as it is open source software. I previously mentioned the module for 20+ as it is a drop in for many systems. And a cheap way to get more use out of old TXs.

Ken
Hi again. I forgot about my module equipped Futaba 7FGK, gold stickered AM. Excellent radio that served me well for a long time and still in great condition. Could it be converted to 2.4GHz with a module?

Thanks again.

Richard/Kadet Brotherhood #96: Mk 1 Kadet, Kadet Junior, Sig Kougar, Sig 1/4 Cub, Sig 1/4 Spacewalker II; Club Saito #635, FA 100, 120abc, 130t, 180
Old 02-17-2014, 08:24 AM
flyingagin

Hi again. I forgot about my module equipped Futaba 7FGK, gold stickered AM. Excellent radio that served me well for a long time and still in great condition. Could it be converted to 2.4GHz with a module?

Thanks again.

Richard/Kadet Brotherhood #96: Mk 1 Kadet, Kadet Junior, Sig Kougar, Sig 1/4 Cub, Sig 1/4 Spacewalker II; Club Saito #635, FA 100, 120abc, 130t, 180
I am not familiar with it, but I Googled it and I still do not know. Pose a question in the RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros section.

I just don't know.

Ken
Old 02-17-2014, 11:46 AM
neons

Default Part of my Hanger

Actually I have over 50 planes. 3 multis and about 7 nitro boats, and also sailboats. 42 planes on my PolksTrackerIII. I loved my Hitec Eclipse but 6-7 memory does not cut it. I spent the first minutes in flight retrimming every different plane I flew. Gets old. So my Polks saved the day byfar. I have a couple quick pictures here that was taken as a camera test showing many of my planes hanging on the ceiling. They are mostly homemade big foam constructions. and some my own designs. I still work with balsa and hardwoods but have been more partial to foam building with composites. I fly just about anything. Well rounded collection. The Pickers would have fun here. Click the pictures to a larger view and have some fun looking around.

I found this Sig Kadet sight yesterday and have not read alot of the 35+ pages . I am not sure what the Brotherhoods do in RC Universe. I am not sure what is needed as far as info to be in a Brotherhood. Maybe a little info may help. I have 2more guys flying the sig Kadet Seniors and another making the LT40 version. I even have a wing around here fro a 40. Maybe it will fit an old fuselage hanging around here. I may convert some more nitro planes hanging to E-power later. Got another bunch of planes over my garage too. Got to do something with them or they have to go.

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (0).jpg
Views:	94
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	1969517   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (2).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	356.0 KB
ID:	1969518   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (4).jpg
Views:	84
Size:	371.5 KB
ID:	1969519   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (5).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	350.8 KB
ID:	1969520   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (7).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	335.0 KB
ID:	1969521   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (9).jpg
Views:	75
Size:	356.1 KB
ID:	1969522   Click image for larger version

Name:	2-17-2014 Garage Interior (10).jpg
Views:	80
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	1969523  
Old 02-17-2014, 12:54 PM
acdii

Simple enough, Own a Kadet, Fly a Kadet, Love a Kadet, you are in, Own a SIG, fly a SIG, build a SIG, love SIG, and you can be in the SIG Brotherhood too!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:13 PM
neons

Well I guess where I can,t love my Kadet Senior much more I am a member here.
Thank You,
**Neons** Bob
Old 02-17-2014, 01:43 PM
skylark-flier

Yup, y'got it right. Y'gotta love the Kadet, and that's about it. Welcome to the Brotherhood - #132's all yours.

Here's the full list (I certainly hope) of the Brotherhood as I've got it:

[TABLE="width: 651"]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD](blank)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD](blank)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]stupidscreenname[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 02-17-2014, 01:47 PM
neons

Thanks again. How do I put it on my post bottom edge without typing it in every time when I post a note?
**Neons** Bob
Old 02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
flyingagin

Is there a dollar club I can belong to? Smiley

Ken
Old 02-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Live Wire

Neons
Go to your account and type it in your signature.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:06 PM
skylark-flier

Is there a dollar club I can belong to? Smiley

Ken
Sure Ken, sure! Y'just send me a buck and you're in my club (LOLOLOL). Geez, I crack me up.

Neon, I just go to "my account" and on the left side of the page (and down a bit) is the option to edit signature. That's where it is.

Hey, BTW, in your #2 pic, is that a Kawasaki KI-45 I see hanging from the ceiling? Rare plane, that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.