Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

The first and last time I'll ever do this

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 11:09 PM
lez1troubles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The first and last time I'll ever do this

Sorry Himmler, but with a name like that it would surprise me if you had anybody who liked you, why not stop critesizing and just give some good advice and leave it at that??? It's obvius that the guy needs some help with his truck and we ARE supposed to be helping one anouther and not just mouthing off and breaking him down, thats how people dont want nothing to do with the sport anymore, just because of a couple of a-holes ganging up like a bunch of little girls and picking a fight. If it the fight your after go out on the street, I'm sure you'll find somebody happy to oblige. It's even stated in the RCU rules "NO FLAMING" and thats all thats happened to the guy.
Well if you dont like him it is up to you but I aint got nothing against any one eccept a couple of nazi ****s that pick on the small helpless people round here.
If I was the O.P I'd just block you and problem solved.
Actually I'm surprised non of the so called MODS (i;e FOXY) has not come in yet.
FOXY, where are you dude???
Old 06-21-2011, 11:14 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: lez1troubles

Sorry Himmler, but with a name like that it would surprise me if you had anybody who liked you, why not stop critesizing and just give some good advice and leave it at that??? It's obvius that the guy needs some help with his truck and we ARE supposed to be helping one anouther and not just mouthing off and breaking him down, thats how people dont want nothing to do with the sport anymore, just because of a couple of a-holes ganging up like a bunch of little girls and picking a fight. If it the fight your after go out on the street, I'm sure you'll find somebody happy to oblige. It's even stated in the RCU rules ''NO FLAMING'' and thats all thats happened to the guy.
Well if you dont like him it is up to you but I aint got nothing against any one eccept a couple of nazi ****s that pick on the small helpless people round here.
If I was the O.P I'd just block you and problem solved.
Actually I'm surprised non of the so called MODS (i;e FOXY) has not come in yet.
FOXY, where are you dude???
Sorry, but nobody likes freeze. ThunderbirdJunkie won't go into it, but it has a lot to do with HIM flaming others, which is why HE gets flamed.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:52 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is SO enough of that. It started badly and got worse.

Names have been taken. This is not acceptable.

What's more and as it seems I'm going to have to state in every forum, xerxes posting style may be frustrating for some, but we are not the grammar police and neither are you the members. I am going to start deleting all posts referring to his posting style from now on. If you can't handle it there is an 'ignore' button you can press for any member.