Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FUTABA Telemetry

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 07:01 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: FUTABA Telemetry

Thanks!!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Silent-AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

I wasn't trying to start a Brand War. Telemetry is being offered by Hitec as well as Spektrum.
The topic is specifically about Futaba telemetry. My comments are in line with that topic. It is others who have brought in other brands to the discussion.

One of my fellow club members has the A9. While flying, he received the Low Rx Battery warning from his Telemetry. He was able to land safely. For that reason alone, it is worthwhile having the Telemetry.
Again, the low voltage failsafe on Futaba systems will catch that as well. Just out of curiosity, what battery type was your frined using?

My first Futaba radio did not have Servo Reversing, D/R, Expo, Mixing, LCD Display, Timers, Digital Trim. Did you go into your Futaba Tx and disable all those because they had no value?
You, and others, keep missing my point. Telemetry is a neat new gadget. Certainly there will be people who will make use of it. Myself, after actually using it, found it to be a novelty. If people find it useful, then good for them. I hope most of the implementations can be set up so as not to require taking your eyes off the plane.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:48 AM
GerKonig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blikseme300

ORIGINAL: MinnFlyer

Well, you can count me as one of those people who feel that telemetry is a lot of BS.

I mean, you've got a plane flying at 80MPH and you're going to take your eyes off it to see how much battery power you have?

How often do you check yout transmitter battery WHILE you're flying? And you don't even need telemetry to do that.
I second MinnFlyer's opinion.

Most pilots I have encountered over the years don't even do a proper pre-flight check of their aircraft. So telemetry is supposed to help these people to not wipe out? Yeah, right!

Do some research and find out that all too often 1:1 scale crashes were due to the pilot not heeding the warnings his/her instruments were announcing. The monkey on the stick will still make the dumb moves regardless of the instruments.

Telemetry for R/C flying is a solution looking for a problem, IMHO. The marketing people love it as they always do. Bells and whistles always dazzle the purchasing public. Real functionality and reality are not considered when purchasing decisions are made. BTW, certain contest rules prohibit the use of this kind of technology.

You makes your choices and you pays your money. It is a free country and I made my choice. Flame away if you so choose.

Bliksem

Now let me think: How many people do I know that would want to download to a PC the telemetry data. Mmmmmm non to zero. Running out of juice one of the new hi power batteries? Really? In flight?

I can see a stalled servo killing a battery (or staring a fire) in a short period of time. Then the telemetry could tell me: Run for cover! But what if a cable loosens? Will the telemetry say: you are dead, duck!

Said that, I give it the benefit of the doubt. Let's try it when it comes out in my next Futaba. An yes, I will not update until Futaba has the gadget included:-) I bet it will be soon.

Gerry

Old 04-08-2011, 10:03 AM
BuschBarber

My friend was using the default NiMh battery that came with the Tx. He is 84 and has been flying RC longer than I have.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:08 AM
mike1974
My Feedback: (1)

Just a to give a different point of view, I enjoy building, setting up aircraft and playing with new gadgets just as much as I do flying.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Prop_Washer2
My Feedback: (26)

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

Well, you can count me as one of those people who feel that telemetry is a lot of BS.

I mean, you've got a plane flying at 80MPH and you're going to take your eyes off it to see how much battery power you have?

How often do you check yout transmitter battery WHILE you're flying? And you don't even need telemetry to do that.
With the Voice Module, the DX8 Telemetry speaks the parameters to you or your iPhone.

Telemetry has it's value.
The Hitec Aurora 9 already has a great telemetry system, and now no more looking at the radio, just clip this on your transmitter handle, and listen up..!!

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAPMS&P=7
Old 04-08-2011, 11:43 AM
mike1974

With the Futaba 8FG at 479.00, I can't wait to see what they want to charge after adding telemetry! This, in my opinion, is Futaba's biggest problem. They got comfortable being unchallenged and could charge more. I have owned a Futaba 6XHs and a 7C and loved them both. I have no brand loyalty. I want the best bang for my buck, period. I recently bought a DX8 (365.00 brand new with telemetry module). I researched radios for a month and in the end Spektrum won hands down as best bang for MY buck. If Futaba offered a radio at a "reasonable" price (see 480.00 + Spektrum modulefor BNF and no telemetry vs 365.00 with BNF andtelemetry) I probably would have went with Futaba. Futaba also charges much more for their receivers. If Futaba keeps counting on brand loyalty, they may be in for a rude awakening. I also don't buy that Futaba's quality is far above the rest; not in this day and age of technology. I have used my Futaba radios for years with no problems and I also fly five planes and helis with my Spektrum with no problems. On a final note, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but the majority of people I see still purchasing Futaba in my area are the older generation. Almost all the younger guys areusing Spektrum radios as well as using BNF aircraft. Sorry for the long post, it has been a slow day!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:13 PM
blikseme300
My Feedback: (118)

ORIGINAL: mike1974

With the Futaba 8FG at 479.00, I can't wait to see what they want to charge after adding telemetry! This, in my opinion, is Futaba's biggest problem. They got comfortable being unchallenged and could charge more. I have owned a Futaba 6XHs and a 7C and loved them both. I have no brand loyalty. I want the best bang for my buck, period. I recently bought a DX8 (365.00 brand new with telemetry module). I researched radios for a month and in the end Spektrum won hands down as best bang for MY buck. If Futaba offered a radio at a "reasonable" price (see 480.00 + Spektrum modulefor BNF and no telemetry vs 365.00 with BNF andtelemetry) I probably would have went with Futaba. Futaba also charges much more for their receivers. If Futaba keeps counting on brand loyalty, they may be in for a rude awakening. I also don't buy that Futaba's quality is far above the rest; not in this day and age of technology. I have used my Futaba radios for years with no problems and I also fly five planes and helis with my Spektrum with no problems. On a final note, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but the majority of people I see still purchasing Futaba in my area are the older generation. Almost all the younger guys areusing Spektrum radios as well as using BNF aircraft. Sorry for the long post, it has been a slow day!
Mike,

Slow day here as well so be prepared for a rambling story. ;-))

I understand where you are coming from in terms of price as our budgets do help guide our decisions. Doing comparisons of different brands based on what the equivalent models offer is not easy or accurate, IMHO. On the surface these units might appear to be equivalent but functionally some products may be superior, or not.

I do find the price comparisons of Spektrum vs Futaba RX's odd as there is no requirement for any additional satellite units when using Futaba 2.4 units. I don't consider the cost difference between brands to be an issue as the overall cost of any of my larger aircraft will vary by a few percentage points only when RX's prices are considered.

About a year ago I went through the process of studying the 2.4 systems available in order to choose my next generation radio. This was a little more complex than for most, I think, as I have been using 9Z's for more than a decade. There was no way I would consider anything less capable but I am no brand loyalist either and will go with what I consider the best fit for me. After much reading and some hands-on with some of the units I considered I chose the 12Z as my best fit. I have been asked why technology which some call old? I call it mature and I very seldom buy anything that might be bleeding edge.

At the time I was looking Spektrum had nothing that touches the 9Z in functionality so it was out. The JR units looked good, but their 2.4 offerings did not grab my attention. I know the field has changed in the last year and there is more choices than ever before. 2.4 appears to have matured and will be around for a long time.

As for the BNF units, I have a DX7 for those. It is a nice unit but I would not consider it for my larger aircraft mainly due to the TX not having some functions I require.

Would I chose the 12Z today considering the new offerings with telemetry? Yes, I would. My basic requirement is a capable transmitter and rock-solid radio link with my aircraft. Telemetry I have no requirement for and don't forsee this to become neccessary in the future. But I have changed my mind before, who knows?

Safe flying

Bliksem

Oh BTW, some people do consider me an old f@rt
Old 04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Jezmo

I noticed it mentioned that the low voltage failsafe would somehow save a plane that has had a battery go weak. I am reasonably certain that a plane that has had failsafe kick in from a low RX battery is uncontrollable from the ground. Been flying RC for 40 years a great deal of that on Futaba and absolutely believe they have the best menu system out there but sheez, come one, the truth is the truth. Once the receiver battery has gone down past the point of servo function it's over. Kiss that one goodbye.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
My Feedback: (17)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jezmo

I noticed it mentioned that the low voltage failsafe would somehow save a plane that has had a battery go weak. I am reasonably certain that a plane that has had failsafe kick in from a low RX battery is uncontrollable from the ground. Been flying RC for 40 years a great deal of that on Futaba and absolutely believe they have the best menu system out there but sheez, come one, the truth is the truth. Once the receiver battery has gone down past the point of servo function it's over. Kiss that one goodbye.
Futaba handles RX fail safe low voltage really well. You can read up on it here http://www.futaba-rc.com/downloads/manuals.html Try the 12FG manual.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:49 PM
mike1974

ORIGINAL: blikseme300

ORIGINAL: mike1974

Mike,

Slow day here as well so be prepared for a rambling story. ;-))

I understand where you are coming from in terms of price as our budgets do help guide our decisions. Doing comparisons of different brands based on what the equivalent models offer is not easy or accurate, IMHO. On the surface these units might appear to be equivalent but functionally some products may be superior, or not.

I do find the price comparisons of Spektrum vs Futaba RX's odd as there is no requirement for any additional satellite units when using Futaba 2.4 units. I don't consider the cost difference between brands to be an issue as the overall cost of any of my larger aircraft will vary by a few percentage points only when RX's prices are considered.

About a year ago I went through the process of studying the 2.4 systems available in order to choose my next generation radio. This was a little more complex than for most, I think, as I have been using 9Z's for more than a decade. There was no way I would consider anything less capable but I am no brand loyalist either and will go with what I consider the best fit for me. After much reading and some hands-on with some of the units I considered I chose the 12Z as my best fit. I have been asked why technology which some call old? I call it mature and I very seldom buy anything that might be bleeding edge.

At the time I was looking Spektrum had nothing that touches the 9Z in functionality so it was out. The JR units looked good, but their 2.4 offerings did not grab my attention. I know the field has changed in the last year and there is more choices than ever before. 2.4 appears to have matured and will be around for a long time.

As for the BNF units, I have a DX7 for those. It is a nice unit but I would not consider it for my larger aircraft mainly due to the TX not having some functions I require.

Would I chose the 12Z today considering the new offerings with telemetry? Yes, I would. My basic requirement is a capable transmitter and rock-solid radio link with my aircraft. Telemetry I have no requirement for and don't forsee this to become neccessary in the future. But I have changed my mind before, who knows?

Safe flying

Bliksem

Oh BTW, some people do consider me an old f@rt
I would have to agree with what you are saying. Especially when looking for a higher end radio like the 12Z. Futaba has some very nice higher end radios. I am not at the point of being able to buy two systems (DX7 and 12Z). Bang for the buck is very important. My hours were cut about a year ago and my wife quit her job to stay home and raise our son.

I definitely was not picking on Futaba, I just think they try to charge a little too much for the product they are offering. I kind of view it like a landline. The phone companies charge a ton for the same services you can get for 25.00 from Vonage. They enjoyed a huge market share for a long time and could charge alot. I think Futaba makes great quality equipment.

I only have one BNF heli, the rest are nitro planes and helis. I just like the option of the BNF built in. And while telemetry is not a big deal, it sure is cool. I am a gadget guy.

I am eeking closer to fourty, so I am no spring chicken myself.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:05 PM
bigedmustafa

35 posts in and there is still no mention of a Futaba telemetry system, even via unsubstantiated rumor. You'd think someone would have made something up at least, just to keep the conversation interesting.

I have a really good buddy who's cousin just drove through Champaign last month. A waiter at the Rainbow Garden restaurant on South Neil (I looked that up in an online yellow pages site to add authenticity to the rumor that I'm starting) told my buddy's cousin that he overheard two guys from Hobbico talking at lunch one day a couple of weeks ago.

It turns out that Futaba is launching telemetry with the new T6J radio system due stateside early next month. The "T" in T6J stands for telemetry, or something, and Hobbico is trying to keep quiet about it until they can clear out their existing inventory of 6EX and 7C radio systems. Futaba is partnering with Google to develop a whole suite of Android/Chrome applications to use with the new telemetry system, and they were going to start shipping the 8FG Super with Telemetry, but the delay of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) screwed up the shipping schedule. Futaba figures that the iPhone is about as obsolete as DSM2 now, so they wanted to stay out in front of the technology curve.

The telemetry features are already built in to all of the new Futaba S-Bus receivers. The telemetry upgrade for the 8FG radio system should be available for download about the same time that the T6J starts shipping here in North America. There will be real time data available for speed, receiver battery voltage, fuel capacity, current draw (peak and average), altitude, gps, engine temperature, optical tachometer, glow plug temperature, real time glow/gas engine compression monitoring, real time motor/ESC power efficiency monitoring for brushless electric setups, and even receiver monitoring of the transmitter battery voltage so the receiver can go into failsafe if the transmitter battery drops below a preset threshold.

All of the usual voice features will be available at launch, plus there will be a number of new voice features not seen before, but only if you have an Android phone. One particularly cool application is called "Crash Warm Cold." After a crash, your plane will call your Android phone and use the GPS information from your phone and the telemetry system to tell you if you're getting warmer or colder while you're out searching for the wreck. It's going to be a huge boon for Futaba, making plane crashes more whimsical and fun than ever before!

There will be a telemetry upload function built into Real Flight G6 that will allow you to export your telemetry data to your flight simulator so your simulator can recreate your flights for you with real time 3D rendering for play back and for advanced aerobatic training. You'll be able to go out and practice your pattern or IMAC schedule and then see how did later when you get home.

There's probably a lot more coming out, too, but that's all I feel like making up for right now. It's going to be awesome!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM
TimBle

rpm, current, voltage (capacity), fuel gauge, GPS at first.

More to follow. it looks like they will also offer sensor suites for Heli's or  fixed wing or gliders.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
blikseme300
My Feedback: (118)

ORIGINAL: bigedmustafa

35 posts in and there is still no mention of a Futaba telemetry system, even via unsubstantiated rumor. You'd think someone would have made something up at least, just to keep the conversation interesting.

I have a really good buddy who's cousin just drove through Champaign last month. A waiter at the Rainbow Garden restaurant on South Neil (I looked that up in an online yellow pages site to add authenticity to the rumor that I'm starting) told my buddy's cousin that he overheard two guys from Hobbico talking at lunch one day a couple of weeks ago.

It turns out that Futaba is launching telemetry with the new T6J radio system due stateside early next month. The "T" in T6J stands for telemetry, or something, and Hobbico is trying to keep quiet about it until they can clear out their existing inventory of 6EX and 7C radio systems. Futaba is partnering with Google to develop a whole suite of Android/Chrome applications to use with the new telemetry system, and they were going to start shipping the 8FG Super with Telemetry, but the delay of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) screwed up the shipping schedule. Futaba figures that the iPhone is about as obsolete as DSM2 now, so they wanted to stay out in front of the technology curve.

The telemetry features are already built in to all of the new Futaba S-Bus receivers. The telemetry upgrade for the 8FG radio system should be available for download about the same time that the T6J starts shipping here in North America. There will be real time data available for speed, receiver battery voltage, fuel capacity, current draw (peak and average), altitude, gps, engine temperature, optical tachometer, glow plug temperature, real time glow/gas engine compression monitoring, real time motor/ESC power efficiency monitoring for brushless electric setups, and even receiver monitoring of the transmitter battery voltage so the receiver can go into failsafe if the transmitter battery drops below a preset threshold.

All of the usual voice features will be available at launch, plus there will be a number of new voice features not seen before, but only if you have an Android phone. One particularly cool application is called "Crash Warm Cold." After a crash, your plane will call your Android phone and use the GPS information from your phone and the telemetry system to tell you if you're getting warmer or colder while you're out searching for the wreck. It's going to be a huge boon for Futaba, making plane crashes more whimsical and fun than ever before!

There will be a telemetry upload function built into Real Flight G6 that will allow you to export your telemetry data to your flight simulator so your simulator can recreate your flights for you with real time 3D rendering for play back and for advanced aerobatic training. You'll be able to go out and practice your pattern or IMAC schedule and then see how did later when you get home.

There's probably a lot more coming out, too, but that's all I feel like making up for right now. It's going to be awesome!!!
I needed a good laugh - you should charge us for your effort.

Bliksem

Old 04-08-2011, 04:17 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

I can see a whole new event at fun flies,"find the plane"!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:33 PM
misterv

To me Telemetry in a model is like seat belts in a car. You hope you never need it. Being used to driving a car with a seat belt, I feel odd and something missing, if I drive for a short distance without the seat belt. I have used JR gear for many years and have just changed over to Hitec Aurora. Flying the JR now I get ther feeling something is missing and it is comforting to be able to check Receiver voltage on the Hitec either at the beginning or end of a flight. All the same I did no change to the Hitec because of the telemetry and it certainly is not necessary.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM
sawdust
My Feedback: (7)

At Toledo Winged Shadow was showing their new How High RT module that will report live altitude to both the Aurora 9 and DX8 telemetry equipped transmitters.

They indicated at the show that they were working on getting their Thermal Scout ready for real time lift/sink telemetry. They are hopeful to do this via a firmware change to the current Thermal Scout.

I currently use both devices on my sailplane. To indicate lift their current Thermal Scout wags the tail of my sailplane. And the How High unit captures the highest altitude for read out after the flight.

But when altitude and thermal activity become real time through telemetry built into a transmitter system that is going to add a lot to my soaring experiences.

At Toledo the Futaba people that I talked to were really tight lipped about any telemetry capabilities coming in the future.

Hopefully Futaba will announce something soon on their telemetry entry.

Todd
Old 04-08-2011, 08:07 PM
rcairflr
My Feedback: (44)

ORIGINAL: rmh

ORIGINAL: rcairflr

ORIGINAL: AndyKunz

So now I have to buy a new radio AND a phone that I don't want
Actually, no. You can pick up a used Apple MP3 player and it will work too.

Don't get me wrong, I can see where some people would want even more bells and whistles than they already have, it's just that personally, I would rather just enjoy flying
I'm with you - I enjoy flying. I really dislike crashing, and telemetry alarms from the DX8 have saved planes that I didn't know had problems.

I'm sold on it. But then, I'm biased, seeing I wrote the code.

Andy

I have never had a crash that telemetry would have save my airplane. The last crash I had was doing a rolling circle over the low grass area and when I transitioned over the wheat field my wing'tip
caught the wheat and a crash resulted. Maybe they will come out with a telemetry sensor that will give me an alarm for ''wheat field ahead, gain altitude''.

I have been flying since 1992 and again, as stated above have never had a crash that telemetry would have saved me, I build and fly 35% airplanes with high quality products and always maintain my batteries, so could you explain how telemetry has saved your ''planes'' (insinuating it has saved you more than once). If telemetry is saving your planes, than what is missing in your setup that you need it to save you?

I am not trying to argue against telemetry (each to his own), but I do think it is overrated by some.
rollers and telemetry don't really go together
(about the transition -you mean reversing roll?- That takes lots of practice- almost as much a single 360 degree roll)
anyway for electric gliders- or other electricc powered stuff - the telemetry is VERY nice
On your 80/160 cc stuff (assuming you are using gasoline engines)telemetry can help get best prop results and best operating temp results .
Don't kiss it off if you have not tried it.

Read my post again, where did I kiss it off?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: sawdust
At Toledo the Futaba people that I talked to were really tight lipped about any telemetry capabilities coming in the future.
Well, you did not actually talk to anyone from Futaba at Toledo. You spoke with employees of Great Planes/Hobbico. Given the arrangement that Futaba has with their distribution folks it would not surprise me at all if the people you spoke with in fact had no idea what Futaba had planned. That is how tight lipped Futaba actually. They play it very close to the vest, even with the people who sell their radios.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:34 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

We'll might all need it when the feds get done with us. Remember
100 mph, and 400' are a real posibility. I know of 2 clubs in Phoenix that have all ready been restricted to 400' by the Feds. Also another that has
placed a whole bunch of restrictions on it members. This is especially
enforced when a full scale aircraft (of which there quite a few) are spotted
in the aera.
   Soon there could be signs to set your Altitude warning to 399' and speed warning to 99 mph, just like the signs at the gate that ask if your transmiter
is turned off.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:37 AM
GerKonig

ORIGINAL: bigedmustafa

All of the usual voice features will be available at launch, plus there will be a number of new voice features not seen before, but only if you have an Android phone. One particularly cool application is called ''Crash Warm Cold.'' After a crash, your plane will call your Android phone and use the GPS information from your phone and the telemetry system to tell you if you're getting warmer or colder while you're out searching for the wreck. It's going to be a huge boon for Futaba, making plane crashes more whimsical and fun than ever before!

Oh Nooo, people will start crashing in the cornfield just for fun now... all our members will be walking in the corn field talking to their airplanes. This is terrible! I wonder if the plane crashes int a tree, will we be able to talk it into jumping? We need more trees!

Gerry
Old 04-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: HoundDog

We'll might all need it when the feds get done with us. Remember
100 mph, and 400' are a real posibility. I know of 2 clubs in Phoenix that have all ready been restricted to 400' by the Feds. Also another that has
placed a whole bunch of restrictions on it members. This is especially
enforced when a full scale aircraft (of which there quite a few) are spotted
in the aera.
Soon there could be signs to set your Altitude warning to 399' and speed warning to 99 mph, just like the signs at the gate that ask if your transmiter
is turned off.

Even if those limits are imposed I sincerely doubt the FAA will require telemetry to monitor them. Any enforcement is going to be in the way of the aftermath of an accident. So smack into a plane at 1,000 feet and you'll be in trouble for instance. But the FAA is not going to be at the field waiting for you to touch 401 feet or catch you going 101 mph.

The Phoenix fields are being asked to stay at or below 400 feet by the people who own the land, in those cases, the City of Phoenix. Right now the FAA has not enforcement tools to use. So they ask the landowner to require it as a condition of the lease. Been going on here in SOCAL for some time.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:46 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would love to have a fuel gauge. It's not hard to keep an eye on the tank level in my cars, but planes do not facilitate such shenanigans. So I'd love to have a gas gauge. A tach and speedo would just be icing on the cake.

I'd really love the tach and speedo on the car though.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

This reminds me of 5 or so years ago when 2.4ghz was on the verge of going mainstream. "I can't imagine needing that." "I don't see the purpose." "I've been flying since 1962 and..." "If you can't be disciplined enough to..." and so on and so forth. Same arguments and stiff stances, with likely some of the same people making them. Convenience, utility, and market forces will work the same way this time as last time.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: MikeL

This reminds me of 5 or so years ago when 2.4ghz was on the verge of going mainstream. ''I can't imagine needing that.'' ''I don't see the purpose.'' ''I've been flying since 1962 and...'' ''If you can't be disciplined enough to...'' and so on and so forth. Same arguments and stiff stances, with likely some of the same people making them. Convenience, utility, and market forces will work the same way this time as last time.

I do not see them as the same thing. 2.4 SS is probably the best thing to happen to this hobby since servo reversing! It tangibly increased safety, eliminated the possibilities of being shot down and have significantly reduced losses due to interference. That is far different from knowing my RX pack voltage, exhaust gas temperature or in flight rpm.

Keep in mind that you can have in flight voltage and altitude and other parameters right now using the Eagle Tree and other systems. But I do not see people saying that it is an absolute must have. Now if the radio makers can include that feature at a reasonable cost, then more people may find it useful. But let's look 2 years down the road and see how many people are still using it on a regular basis.

Telemetry is a new gadget that is a value added feature, it is not an absolute requirement.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.