Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Dealer ethics

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Ramstein44
My Feedback: (157)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dealer ethics

I thought they declared the value to be less because customs charges or something?? How does that work for us when were the recipient?? How does it help them as the shipper?

I've had people buy items from me in the past, requesting that the items be sent as a gift or little value so they don't get hit with the taxes or something but I fail to see the method behind it coming here to the US.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Ramstein44

Well... I guess you can pin the tail on me now as I finally received my TA152 114 kit from PSK all to understand what vertical was talking about. Parts broken, none missing though however, but the only broken part was about 1/8 thick if not thinner so to have this broken wasn't a surprise as I would've broken this attempting to make it, I don't even plan to use it due to it's thin size and it's for the canopy which I normally make myself!.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Ramstein44

I just spoke with the cutter and they're sending me new parts.. I now know that some parts are just too thick to cut with a laser.. You'd think this would be considered and an "A" and "B" part, front and back. Any hoo, I spoke with them and their service again was excellent and their recutting all the parts for me!

PSK will continue to get my business!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Ramstein44

Well, after months of battling, I received most of the parts from PSK's cutter. I didn't get them all replaced and after continuous emails about them, I just decided to make them myself..

PSK stopped all communications.

Sometimes it's not worth the stress. Unfortunately, they've lost a customer..