Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

ALERT to All 3d Flyers!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

ALERT to All 3d Flyers!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 04:40 PM
capthis
My Feedback: (67)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Judgein me? HE HE HE.....

Originally posted by tavis newman
Talk about arrogant.Gee wiz ,see guys this is just the kind person i was talking about....

Travis, What kind of person are you taliking about? I have yet to read one of your posts that made any coherant sense! How are we supposed to know what your though process is if you can't clearly state what yoo mean. You are seriously showing either your lack of education or just lack of thought before you type.

You're not any better than anyone else because you can (or claim to) fly 3-D. Who cares? I fly airplanes to have fun and enjoy the company of others. I really like 3-D stuff, but I have an appreciation for other aspects of the hobby. All aspects have to have a certain level of skill, and we need to always remember to respect each other.

Now the question is have some of the other guys here been a little rough on you, myself included? I think yes we have been a little rough, but the other side of the coin is, is that you had it coming.