RCU Forums - View Single Post - New 10C Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Campgems

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New 10C Questions

First I'll appologize for the cross post, but I've not received an answer from Bax.

My new 10C arived today(yesterday now) and I have a few questions.

First, is the R6014FS receiver. Two questions here.
1. I undersand that this receiver has been discontinued. Is there an upgrade program, It's kind of disharting to buy a "new" setup, expecailly one of this price to discover it is outdated already.

2. The discussions of the "dot" on this receiver brings up the question, where is the DOT at? I don't see one on the case and I'm heasitant to pop the case open. I held off buying until the heat issue was addressed and as I'm putting this into a p-61, heat is going to be a problem if I have the old receiver.

Second, the R617FS receuver
I read a post where Krysta stated that the voltage should not go above 6V http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8217570/tm.htm Is this nominal voltage or exact voltage?

Last, is there a link that I can download all the FAQ on the 10C? I have a well worn and tattered manual for my 9CAPS that goes to the field with me every day. I have saved off a copy of the 10 manual, but the FAQ's are where a lot of good info is at, and I see not way other than open and print each one to get a hardcopy set. Any help here

Then I added the following

One more question, is there a set of instructions for the R6014FS receiver, I find nothing other than how to bind it to the transmitter. In paticular, what is the "Data" port and what are "DG1 and DG2 Ports?

Hey, I just noticed a small silver dot between the antennas, is the the DOT I'm looking for???

Thanks for any answers you can give.

Don