Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Crickets....

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Crickets....

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2022, 02:29 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by mach5nchimchim
Stick to your trolling motors, that's what your best at along with your Frankenstein forum buddies....
I don't have any trolling motors or a membership to a "Frankenstein" forum
I've got an idea. Why don't you let us know who you are rather than hiding behind your keyboard, that is unless you're afraid of us
Old 07-20-2022, 03:11 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

That’s funny! You two chicken littles have been hiding behind a screen name for years. Astro’s such a coward he signs off right after posting.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:31 PM
Hydro Junkie

I don't hide. In fact, in one forum I have a membership in, you have to use your actual name to be allowed to post anything
Old 07-20-2022, 03:36 PM
speedracerntrixie

And what forum is that? Better yet, feel like disclosing your name?
Old 07-20-2022, 03:41 PM
Hydro Junkie

Why? Someone like you should be able to find me fairly easily. If not, well.......................
Old 07-20-2022, 03:43 PM
speedracerntrixie

Like I said, chicken little.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:45 PM
Hydro Junkie

So, you're not as good as you think you are. Should have known that would be the case
Old 07-20-2022, 03:52 PM
speedracerntrixie

Point proven. Real tough guy without any accountability.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:06 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
That’s funny! You two chicken littles have been hiding behind a screen name for years. Astro’s such a coward he signs off right after posting.
Lather, rinse, repeat. YOU are the broken record!

Coward? For logging off a toy airplane forum? REALLY? Are you afraid I won’t ever log in again? Why must you make such baseless, senseless and ludicrous claims? You come off as a sad and lonely man, desperate for attention and approval who acts like a petulant child when you don’t get your way. I suggest you seek professional help for your deep-rooted emotional issues.

You’ve previously threatened to do personal harm to me for words I’ve typed on a toy airplane forum. You’ve stalked others here to the point of posting what you (mistakenly) thought were private, personal details and you berate me for not posting my personal info on a forum I’ve been an active member of for 20 years?

YOU are the one with a problem. With your track record of emotional hemophilia and internet stalking,

YOU are the poster child for the, “Don’t post your personal details on the internet” campaign.

Your posts are becoming more desperate and delusional as your dream of being worshipped by all on a toy airplane forum slips away from you….

Astro
Old 07-20-2022, 04:11 PM
speedracerntrixie

There we go telling the same lie that I threatened you. Simply put I asked you if you spoke to other face to face and if you did how did you keep from getting your ass kicked. Far from a threat. I can of course understand how a coward such as yourself could feel intimidated. Sometimes it’s a scary world out there, take your meds and deal with it or don’t talk crap.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:19 PM
astrohog

There we go telling the same lie that I threatened you. Simply put I asked you if you spoke to other face to face and if you did how did you keep from getting your ass kicked. Far from a threat. I can of course understand how a coward such as yourself could feel intimidated. Sometimes it’s a scary world out there, take your meds and deal with it or don’t talk crap.
In my experience, it is the cowards that resort to “tough guy” comments and (what you threatened me with) “If I were to meet you in person, you’d be lying flat on your back in no time”. You are a grown man, yet haven’t learned that the tough guy crap is just a thin veil for cowardice and insecurity.

Every single thread that you and I have participated in has eventually led to you resorting to childish threats and name-calling. You REALLY need to get honest with yourself!

Astro
Old 07-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Hydro Junkie

Why are you getting so riled up, Speed? Was it you I called out rather than Chim Chim? The response did have your style to it and it did come across like it was you typing so.................
Old 07-20-2022, 04:32 PM
speedracerntrixie

Haha, if you are so sure that it’s me have RC Ken run the IP address. That’s what I did when I caught your boyfriend Franklin trolling on RCG. It was very nice of the Mod over there to send me a message to confirm it was Franklin and booted his sad ass out.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:41 PM
astrohog

Haha, if you are so sure that it’s me have RC Ken run the IP address. That’s what I did when I caught your boyfriend Franklin trolling on RCG. It was very nice of the Mod over there to send me a message to confirm it was Franklin and booted his sad ass out.
Typical coward

If you can’t handle another’s opinion, just have them cancelled and brag about it.

SAD.

Astro
Old 07-20-2022, 04:44 PM
speedracerntrixie

Typical dumbass, harp on others for not following the rules then not have a problem when your boyfriend breaks the rules. Then cry about all the other good ‘ol’ boys.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:51 PM
astrohog

Typical dumbass, harp on others for not following the rules then not have a problem when your boyfriend breaks the rules. Then cry about all the other good ‘ol’ boys.
I could give two shakes for the “rules” here, I’ve proven I’m more than capable of conducting myself successfully in this world, I don’t need a moderator to tell me how to act in a toy airplane forum. The only time I’ve mentioned rules is when YOU break them and then run to moderation when someone else does, hence the reason YOU are the REAL COWARD AND HYPOCRITE.

Sad you continue to play such childish games.

Astro
Old 07-20-2022, 04:57 PM
astrohog

boyfriend? I’m happily married to a wonderful WOMAN for 30 years, thank-you. Is that some kind of disparaging remark toward homosexuals? Do you have something against homosexuals? Homophobic?

Careful, your true colors are showing AGAIN. It happens every time your emotional hemophilia shows up.

You should seek professional help.

Astro
Old 07-22-2022, 08:51 AM
mach5nchimchim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said, chicken little.
Bawk Bawk and Oink Oink, that fits them perfectly, these keyboard trolls...
Old 07-22-2022, 09:43 AM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

You guys always trying to dispel my facts, saying I should move back to California....All you Frankenstein worshippers
only person that got told to move back to california, was speedracerandtrixi

ref post #836
Crickets....

Last edited by mongo; 07-22-2022 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:13 AM
Hydro Junkie

Kind of funny, isn't it, that I posted that at Speed and yet it was Chim Chim that responded all upset? Kind of makes you wonder, regardless of anything else posted, if Speed and Chim Chim are either the same person or related somehow.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:30 AM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

i would also like to see a couple of post where m5chimichonga posted "facts" for anyone to dispute.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:37 AM
astrohog

Bawk Bawk and Oink Oink, that fits them perfectly, these keyboard trolls...
Your words mean nothing. You don’t even know what a keyboard troll is. If anything, YOU fit that description better than anyone here…I don’t recall you ever posting ANYTHING RC-related, just a bunch of name-calling and, well, trolling..

You never post until your buddy speed has backed himself in a corner AGAIN and then here you come with your childish nonsense and playground name-calling.

Who ever suggested you move back to Cali? Are you embedded so far up speeds’ hind quarters that sometimes you think you are him?

Is it just a coincidence that you only post while speedy is at work? You never seem to post while he is actively posting here.

Astro

Last edited by astrohog; 07-22-2022 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-24-2022, 08:04 PM
Hydro Junkie

Okay guys, something that can only be looked upon as shocking has happened over the weekend:
I was visited at a boat race by the one and only Astrohog!!!! What could be worse is I think he might have actually enjoyed it. The only bad part is I was so busy working on my boat that I didn't even know he was there
Unfortunately, on Friday, we had a test session and, apparently, I hit something in the water, seriously damaging my rudder bracket assembly. I spent several hours doing deconstructive surgery on the boat to get the now damaged assembly off and to reroute the rudder pushrod. Saturday, thinking it was going to be a quick and easy install of a new rudder assembly, I packed my stuff up and headed to the lake. From what I can tell, just after Astro got to the pond was when I had to head home and to the local Lowes for more tools and supplies. Took me pretty much all day to get the new rudder assembly installed and, after letting the epoxy I used to back up the hardware cure overnight, I was "ordered" to give the boat a test run. It was amazing how well the boat ran with the new set up. Too bad Astro wasn't there today to see it. Anyway, now I have other things to do to the boat before I head to my next race, including surgery on the engine
I'll post some pictures to show the different set up later

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 07-24-2022 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:22 PM
astrohog

Yep, sorry I missed you, I was too busy picking the brains of all the guys running each different class of boat, trying to decide which direction I may want to go and by the time I made it back to your tent, you were nowhere to be found. Glad you got your boat up and running!

Astro
Old 07-24-2022, 09:40 PM
Hydro Junkie

At least you now know I'm actually real
What I was glad to hear is that the guy next to me not only placed in the gas scale class but also got the "Best of Scale" award for his beautiful 2014 Graham Trucking. The boat wasn't only fast, it had an immaculately done and very difficult to do paint job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.