Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Thunder Tiger Trainer 40 project

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Thunder Tiger Trainer 40 project

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 07:13 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think if you cut the side of the elev servo arm off that not being used and then straighten out the rudder cotrol rod it would be better . When setting it up i would have switched the servos from rudder now to the throttle servo now so your rudder control arm was close to the fuse on that side . . There are a number of ways to run control rods, but try to get them running as straight as you can with out any bends. BTW to the MODS here . Above this post i just made is advertising for a drone . Advertising is all over the internet and now in the forums on drones and to me all they do now is bring bad news to our fun hobby and unwanted attention to us guys who dont fly our rc planes in full size aircraft airspace and follow AMA rules ,in my case for 30 + years . joe

Last edited by joebahl; 11-01-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:56 AM
AllModesR/C

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Joe, how have you been? I'll look into that. Are you familiar with this Super Tigre 40 engine? It starts instantly but then always dies 5 or 6 seconds later.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:21 PM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like a tank issue or a fuel line . I spent my summer working and restoring antique motorcycles and scooters .going toget back to building as soon as it snows and fly more next spring. Tighten up all the screws on your motor too ,sucking air will cause that problem too . joe

Last edited by joebahl; 11-01-2015 at 12:29 PM.